"One Red Apple" Social Bartering Experiment.

A place to pull up a stool, drink an ale, and share your sagas with fellow patrons. (Roleplay Forum - In Character Only)
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for in-game RP and storyline related info. For more general discussion, please post in General Discussion or Other, as appropriate.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: "One Red Apple" Social Bartering Experiment.

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

a small house deed is high enough I think...give it to Chum.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:a small house deed is high enough I think...give it to Chum.
I'm seriously considering it if i don't get any other/better/different offers.

I'm just trying to think about Blackfoot's time and how valuable that potential is.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

Also consider, a small house..unless it is in a prime location (next to a moongate or in front of a dungeon enterance) has a set value...roughly 45k. Which means you will be working rather hard to make a solid trade up, especially since housing space is not limited on this server and you can pretty much macro 45k in a day and place a small house without giving up Blackfoots time.

You need to be trading in the abstract, the things unattainable...not everyone can make Blackfoots time..actually only one person can make such a thing. Thinking about it, If I had blackfoots time I would demand that he ask Derrick to put him in Jail for one hour of actively played time. Where he is asked questions randomly, and unless he produces the answer within a minute his hour in jail starts over...

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Thesbus wrote:Also consider, a small house..unless it is in a prime location (next to a moongate or in front of a dungeon enterance) has a set value...roughly 45k. Which means you will be working rather hard to make a solid trade up, especially since housing space is not limited on this server and you can pretty much macro 45k in a day and place a small house without giving up Blackfoots time.

You need to be trading in the abstract, the things unattainable...not everyone can make Blackfoots time..actually only one person can make such a thing. Thinking about it, If I had blackfoots time I would demand that he ask Derrick to put him in Jail for one hour of actively played time. Where he is asked questions randomly, and unless he produces the answer within a minute his hour in jail starts over...
I like your Imagination. That kinda thinking is good and ideally what I'm wanting. But if there is something in-game that is valuable enough to be considered, that works too.
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Well I am thinking it would be entertaining for the shard if chum gets it, that alone has to be worth something.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Well I am thinking it would be entertaining for the shard if chum gets it, that alone has to be worth something.
Yes, I'd be interested as well. And if he can come up with an imaginative or worthy offer to Blackfoot's time. This will be a great trade to follow-up on.

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

Actually I would not accept anything less then 2 and a half hours of chum's time...as his time is worth roughly half of Blackfoots and of course you do want a mark-up.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

Duke Jones wrote:
The Rules are as follows:

1) All Offers need to be done via these Forums, either by Posting to this topic or by PM.

2) NO GOLD is to be exchanged. This will be by barter ONLY.

3) No multiplying of the same offer. (Ex. trading 5 apples in exchange for 1 Apple.)

4) Barter must be deemed "noticeably improved" (Ex. No Trading an accurate silver katana for a supremely accurate silver katana)

5) Please keep the barter improvements in "reasonable" increments.

6) Please be imaginative, fun, and unique in your offers. :)

Thesbus

Post by Thesbus »

Now how can you say Blackfoot's time is the same thing as chum's time. I am sure if asked to teach you whatever they deem appropriate for an hour you would learn two incredibly different sets of skills. Most of chum's would probably end in an exciting boom.

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

I just don't want to have any redundancy in the trades is all. :)

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

ups bid .. 3kegs DP or 300 items you provide DP'ed ... i can make books in item amounts also .. (books would be 10each min ) or the amount you like above that .. that you can trade with others and I will honor.. I will use a keycode in books to trace my books if i do win. (meaning each book for each stock of DP will have a unique code in it .. i will mark them off till they are all gone .. ) no matter what player brings or messages me.. even pk's

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

I can offer

guided tours of the map, UOSA unique locations and provide their history
kill stuff with tamer for lootz
help you find a house spot to place
deco your house
i can get you onto the roof of your castle/keep
I can teach you some self defense
I know the location and timer of every spawning rare in the game
Teach you mad bagball skills
do sing alongs
im pretty good at britain hide and seek
I can do some tmaps with you
I have am also a smith can make some stuff for you
Can hang out and disuade pks as you do your thing etc
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

I want Blackfoots time SOOOOOOOO BAD but I dont know what I can give up thats worth it!! Still thinking :)
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Final Bid for Blackfoot's Time:

Silver Exceedingly Accurate War Axe of Vanquishing, Silver Fortified Accurate Bardiche of Vanquishing, Silver Fortified Eminently Accurate Halberd of Power

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

chumbucket wrote:Final Bid for Blackfoot's Time:

Silver Exceedingly Accurate War Axe of Vanquishing, Silver Fortified Accurate Bardiche of Vanquishing, Silver Fortified Eminently Accurate Halberd of Power
Hmm. that offer, combined with my sheer curiosity of what you plan to do with his time... I think we might have a deal for that one.

If there are no other offers by later this afternoon (say 4pm eastern time?), I'll PM you about the trade.