Snoop macro?

Moderator: Support Moderators

Gone Fishing

Snoop macro?

Post by Gone Fishing »

Is there a way to have razor snoop an alt char or NPCs backpack? I cant figure it out. Im trying to hide and snoop macro at the same time. :P

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Snoop macro?

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

1.)record yourself hiding, then record yourself opening the pack then stop recording.

2.)Put a 2 or 3 second pause between where you hide and where you snoop the pack

3.)Put a 10 second pause after you snoop the pack then check the loop box at the bottom of the razor display and hit play.

(You do know how to insert pause timers right?)

Just click a line on the macro and go to the last option in the first menuboard that pops.
This will give you a variety of options in a new menuboard. Just choose insert pause/wait and insert the time in milliseconds.

I.E. 7 seconds would display 7000

Everything else will be for another time.

You can also move the lines around if you accidentally put it in the wrong order by moving the line up or down when you click on it and choose either move up or move down in the menuboard.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

I would do it this way:

Record yourself hiding and snooping, then stop.

After "Use Skill: Hiding", but a .5 second delay or so.

After that delay, insert a "For" before the snoop double click, do 20 iterations.

After the snoop, put a .5 second delay.

Insert an "End For" at the end.

Check the "Loop" box.

That way you hide, then do 20 snoops at .5 seconds each (10 seconds) then Hide again.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

So the End for is when you hide again? I never used that command. I always wondered what it did.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

Well the macro loops... but inside the macro loop is a for loop that does 20 snoops, then the whole macro starts over.

So it goes hide, 20 snoops at .5 seconds each for 10 second delay, then starts over with another hide, then 20 snoops, etc.
<Derrick> I guarantee world peace will not be seeded in a UO FreeShard IRC channel

Gone Fishing

Post by Gone Fishing »

I got it, thanks! Kind of sloppy but it is working!
Last edited by Gone Fishing on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

zzyzx
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by zzyzx »

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.UseSkillAction|21
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|20
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1075640237|3701
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction

Be sure to retarget the Double click (right click, retarget, target whoever's pack).

Should look like this in Razor:
UseSkill: Hiding
Puase .50sec
For (1 to 20)
Double Click....
Pause .50sec
End For

You can fool around with the delays too..

A .30sec delay after the double click for snoop may work. If you decide to go that route, be sure to change the For loop to something like 34 or something ( .3 * 34 = 10.2 seconds). .50 makes it easy though.

The .50 sec delay after hiding may be able to be reduced as well.

If you want it more efficient just toy with it. What I pasted above does work though.

Return to “New Player Help”