Ireland's day out of retirement (say cheese!)

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Ireland

Ireland's day out of retirement (say cheese!)

Post by Ireland »

I decided to play today in order to procrastinate from studying for my final that is this coming Thursday. Here is my short adventure! Enjoy!

So as I was minding my own business viewing the second place dance of the true Hemperor, I ran into a man... a cheese man. He was not very kind, so I decided to follow him everywhere he went, making sure I could ask him tons of questions! I later on go to his house where he suddenly murders me and I was saddened by the experience. Well I sent my newly ressed, red-warrior to go check up on the man, and guess what happens... he murders me :'(

Fortunately, while he was killing my warrior, he allowed me to come into his house to sober up so I wouldn't have to drive back to my house drunk! Well, I happened to see some items I thought he didn't necessarily need.

Luckily, I found some ID wands and I was able to pick and choose what I wanted to walk out with! In the end I got a few fireworks, some 4th of July alcohol, about 8+ powers, two vanqs, and 1k spider silk. Unfortunately, since I do not play this game often, I will have to let the items rot in my house. A joyous day back indeed, back to my cave I go though. Adieu.

P.S. This man didn't want to dance for me, so I didn't want to let him into my bar :(

It is my personal duty to punish the wicked and the cruel.
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

The Real Hemperor

Re: Ireland's day out of retirement (say cheese!)

Post by The Real Hemperor »

To Ireland's finest: I have little in the way of gold or supplies due to the dastardly impostor who has taken my surcoats and my life. If you could spare some of your earnings, I would be much obliged.

To Everyone else: I will do perform my prize winning dance at the western bank of Britain for 500 gold per dance. It is a show you will not soon forget.

Sincerely,
Hemperor,
aka the Emperor of Hemp

Hemperor
Grizzly Adams
Kid Cannon
an energy vortex

<Syntax_TW> civilian casualty? i'm supposed to care?
america ftw ^

The Real Hemperor

Post by The Real Hemperor »

Also, look for my best selling memoir, My Brave Story, at all fine book retailers. (It can also be found on the ground in front of the western bank of Britain.) Proceeds go to the The Surcoats for Canadians charity.

Thank you,
Hemperor,
aka the Emperor of Hemp
Hemperor
Grizzly Adams
Kid Cannon
an energy vortex

<Syntax_TW> civilian casualty? i'm supposed to care?
america ftw ^

Pristiq

Post by Pristiq »

Ireland wrote:Ireland's day out of retirement
HELL YEA! Welcome back!
Ireland wrote:Unfortunately, since I do not play this game often
GOD DAMNIT!
chumbucket wrote:Everyone else, don't be a jerk to staff. Maahes cries enough already.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=40810 - HOLY HELL AN AWESOME VENDOR?!