1997-2002 UO PvP Vet returning LFG

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

1997-2002 UO PvP Vet returning LFG

Post by Menkaure »

Hello there, my name is Menkaure (but some also knew me as KOrN) I played on the Catskills shard from 1997-2002. On Menkaure I was one of the top ranked pvpers on the shard. I was with the guild EGO(Egomaniacs). Before EGO I was also with DnA for a short amount of time as Devlyn.

I also played Shadowbane from 2003-2009(when the game was terminated). On Shadowbane I was known as Badmoon from Black Crown(recent times) and Legion of Chaos(from Corruption back in 03-05).

Anyways, since Shadowbane has died I haven't really found a game I enjoyed, except Mortal Online, which I am in the beta for but can never log in due to the huge amounts of problems they've had with the log in server.

So that brings me here, I have talked my brother, who also played with me back in the old days, to come to this server with me and play. We're looking for a guild who is willing to help us get started, we're also looking for old friends from Shadowbane and/or Catskills from UO. We are extremely experienced we have more knowledge of this game then most. We were both some of the best pvpers on Catskills, and that's what we did 24/7. Any guilds out there that will help us get on our feet and like to pvp as much as we do interested in 2 very active players?

One more thing, my bro is active 7 days a week, any time after his work which is usually ending around 6pm during week days and usually all times during the weekend. As for me, I work til 9pm eastern on week days but after work I am extremely active (Play from 10pm-2am every night). I do go out on friday nights but Saturday and Sunday Im usually on both days the whole time.

Sorry for the long post, thanks for your time, and again if any one is interested in helping us get started back on our feet again we'd be loyal forever. You can find me in game on Menkaure or reach me here on the forums by replying to this post or pm, email etc. Thanks again.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Chad-

Re: 1997-2002 UO PvP Vet returning LFG

Post by Chad- »

I used to be in EGO name was Mystical I can hook you up with some stuff send me a pm

Return to “Guild Recruitment”