Anti-PK, O/C guilds?

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Sticks

Anti-PK, O/C guilds?

Post by Sticks »

New player here who might be looking to get into some anti-pking and o/c fights. I was wondering if there were any guilds in existence of this type for I was murdered quite a bit while farming up some cash and I'd like to put some fear into them murderers, or at the very least make their time farming provokers a bit more difficult. I've collected a few heads already as I can now wield a hally and absorb some magic damage. :D

If not, where can I look to for the o/c scene? GY/Bucs/WBB seem hit or miss. Not to mentioned mage unfriendly for the latter loc.

Eulogy

Re: Anti-PK, O/C guilds?

Post by Eulogy »

Cov 3 liches, yew liches, LL room Deceit, Destard to name a few.

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Sticks: As a project I am about to start a true O/C town fighting guild if you are interested.

Greenie

Post by Greenie »

O/C?

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

O/C = Order/Chaos

Lor

Post by Lor »

The Protectors of the Virtues are anti-pk. In the future we may have an O/C stone but no immediate plans for one. Always recruiting good people. Can reach me in IRC or on here.

Avo

Post by Avo »

Kraarug wrote:Sticks: As a project I am about to start a true O/C town fighting guild if you are interested.
Are the bloodrock orcs no more? I always pass by the base during the evenings between 7-10 pm est and i never see any orcs. Did they all quit?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”