Buccaneer's Den bank; murderers can bank but not criminals?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Buccaneer's Den bank; murderers can bank but not criminals?

Post by Hicha »

Tried looking to see if this is in the patch notes or not, but shouldn't you be able to bank as a criminal in Buccaneer's Den considering you can bank there as a murderer?

I mean afterall, it is the "Refuge of Thieves and Pirates."
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buccaneer's Den bank; murderers can bank but not criminals?

Post by Kraarug »

The Criminal tag is temporary and is universal regardless of ones murder count status.

So any player, murder or not, can not bank while they are in an active criminal status.

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i dont play a thief here but i always thought you could bank in bucs as a criminal.

Phallax

Post by Phallax »

ClowN wrote:i dont play a thief here but i always thought you could bank in bucs as a criminal.
nope criminals have only been able to bank very very early in the live stages of UO
untill banks became pretty much an avoided area so OSI had to patch it

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Theives have no luck anywhere do they? I'd use theivery only on specific targets not to play the part of a mosquito. I couldn't imagine having most of my gametime being guardwhacked and waiting to rezz.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Theives have no luck anywhere do they? I'd use theivery only on specific targets not to play the part of a mosquito. I couldn't imagine having most of my gametime being guardwhacked and waiting to rezz.
That's why you have to venture out into the world once in awhile, either that or get good at stealing without being seen.
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.