Buying +25 Power or Vanq Hally

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Buying +25 Power or Vanq Hally

Post by Hemperor »

PM me

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Buying +25 Power or Vanq Hally

Post by Hemperor »

bump

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

i got a +25 power hally. i dunno what there worth, i dont use swords on any of my chars. post me an offer here. if its a good offer ill sell it. no PM's, i dont know the value of this item and i dont want to get low balled so post the offer publicly if still looking. ill check back here tommarow.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

more than fair

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Felix (son) no longer plays here so you can try to follow up on his offer but when you realise it's bunk, feel free to pm me.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

32k (I'll purchase it for felix in his leave, though he does play)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

Hemp is such a cheap fucker
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

ClowN

Post by ClowN »

hally sold for 50k this morning. sorry fellas

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

ClowN wrote:hally sold for 50k this morning. sorry fellas
laughable

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by son »

son wrote:Hemp is such a cheap fucker
^

valheru

Post by valheru »

more than fair
this is the 3rd time where i've seen you (hemperor) post an offer then say "MORE THAN FAIR" or "This offer is much higher than it's worth".

that's the 3rd time i've seen you do that, makes me wonder how many other times you've said it.

The fact is, when you say this, you are trying to scam the person into thinking you are making a good offer, which you are not. You are also trying to discourage other bidders from posting a bid higher than yours.

Let the bidding on this forum be 100 percent fair, stop trying to influence and scam people by telling them an item is worth much less than you say it is. If you were not such a cheap bastard, you would win your auctions. One of the other auctions, you offered 20k, saying it was "more than it's worth", the winning bid was someting like 100k. get a life.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

valheru wrote:

more than fair
this is the 3rd time where i've seen you (hemperor) post an offer then say "MORE THAN FAIR" or "This offer is much higher than it's worth".

that's the 3rd time i've seen you do that, makes me wonder how many other times you've said it.

The fact is, when you say this, you are trying to scam the person into thinking you are making a good offer, which you are not. You are also trying to discourage other bidders from posting a bid higher than yours, which a dirty tactic that only a jew would use.

Let the bidding on this forum be 100 percent fair, stop trying to influence and scam people by telling them an item is worth much less than you say it is. If you were not such a cheap bastard, you would win your auctions. One of the other auctions, you offered 20k, saying it was "more than it's worth", the winning bid was someting like 100k. get a life.
Refrain from posting complete lies, I've given away +25 power hallys to my friends because I've bought them under 20k plenty of times. A deal sure, but I sure as hell wouldn't toss out 50k for one.

Now I understand you are incapable of decent conversation, or to put it simply, not making an ass of yourself anytime you speak, so I would advise/recommend that you stick to the trash talk board. Thanks.

valheru

Post by valheru »

Hemperor wrote:
valheru wrote:

more than fair

The fact is, when you say this, you are trying to scam the person into thinking you are making a good offer, which you are not. You are also trying to discourage other bidders from posting a bid higher than yours, which a dirty tactic that only a jew would use.

Refrain from posting complete lies, I've given away +25 power hallys to my friends because I've bought them under 20k plenty of times. A deal sure, but I sure as hell wouldn't toss out 50k for one.

Now I understand you are incapable of decent conversation, or to put it simply, not making an ass of yourself anytime you speak, so I would advise/recommend that you stick to the trash talk board. Thanks.
Just because you have bought something for cheap doesn't mean it's not worth more than you bought it for. the fact is, you keep offering bids, then state "it's a fair bid" or "this offer is already much more than it's worth". An item is worth what people are willing to pay for it. Your offers are HALF that of what people end up buying the item for. You're looking to lowball people by intentionally lying to them about what an item is worth.

That's a practice of manipulation, and it's not fair trade. Some people put things up for sale (new players), not knowing what they are worth. Telling them that the items are worth much less than you know they are, is a very bad trade practice.

this isn't a trash talk post, this is a warning to anyone that views hemps "this is a great offer" post. Especially newbies.

Return to “Archive Buying”