New player GM already

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Valhoppen

New player GM already

Post by Valhoppen »

Hi, guys this is probably the most fantastic shard I have ever witnessed. Not only it brought back a lot of great memories, I am glad to be back and playing the way it was before it hit the crapper.

I picked bones with people in the past, since I enjoyed having fun and thieving people back in the day as well as fighting them.

But, now I am just trying to get back on track. I haven't fought anyone and I am not sure how well I do in PvP. I personally don't care much about PvP really anymore.

Anyways, I enjoy hunting monsters and casual fightining. If there is a problem regarding any members being attack by others, I will gladly help (since this is the second age anyways.)

Anyways, I have a warrior like character. I think he is a hybrid, he is a warrior pretty much gmed swords and hiding and anatomy, almost done with tactics, raising magery and resisting spells. I am also trying to get my other characters working.

Have a new alchemist < which I am still learning the process. A new bard < Working on him as well.

So, I would like to help as well as help others and I think I am quite decent for someone who used to play five years. Any suggestions? Sorry I am no orc.