The Red Army

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Red Army

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

How about an event where a Red NPC army invades with Dragons? I am talking Rangers Paladins Fighters Red Healers with Dragons/Drakes all thrown in with murderers encouraged to help in the fight on their side...Where the Red NPCs and the monsters wouldnt target the murderers.
Would that be possible?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Red Army

Post by BlackFoot »

aye but it wouldnt be able to be player run i dont think
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Aye, that seems more like a Seer request there. I don't know what it takes to help put an idea in motion.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

let maahes/yoda/derrick know about your idea
if they are ABLE to do it they will let you know, and then if they have the time to do it they will let you know
making the reds non attackable by the invading army would be very difficult i imagine

for the biate/orc event for instance, the only way to have the npc orcs not attack the Urks was to give them orcish kin masks for the event, which were then removed afterwards, i dont know if such a thing exists for red players
and to be honest most red players would probably jsut spend the entire time thinking of ways to keep the masks and exploit them later :P

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

What if an entire town went under red control for a week or so...Guards were red, vendors red etc and only were accessible to murderers. Now that would be something...being guardwhacked as an innocent if the army was not thwarted.

Just daydreaming...being out of work has left me engulfed in this game and has made sleep less appealing then pushing the next level or finding out the answer. Sometimes it takes me awhile after trying to take it all in at once to get at least some understanding and you have to admit it is complicated and at times I admit I get jumbled with it all especially since its lifespan was so long and went through so many eras and changes. Maybe I should focus only on playing, but its fascinating how much work and thought went into putting this whole world together. Who wouldn't agree to that?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

yea that is far beyond the scope of a player run event
try posting in the suggestion/accuracy thread, admin rarely look here if ever

jonebele

The Red Army

Post by jonebele »

There will be an economic penalty for going to “limited War” against the Axis powers sometime in the near future. A stockpile of arms and personnel points will be released upon the declaration of war and the economy will expand but not as quickly as if the Axis powers had invaded the Soviet Union.That being said, eventually the Germans will have to lead an axis major offensive into the USSR in the hopes of defeating the Red Army or lose the war.

Return to “Player Run Events”