Yewopean Union : FAO European & off peak player.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Yewopean Union : FAO European & off peak player.

Post by Caswallon »

The Yewopean Union[NEU] is currently forming, our vision for the guild is such:
  • To bring european & off peak players together.
    To encourage player interaction.
    To create dynamic experiences ingame for all players, guilded or not.
    To get as much fun & enjoiyment from UO as possible.
    To always have people available & willing to get involved at off peak times.
We are not an anything guild, we are an everything guild, we accept all templates, builds & playstyles from PvMs to PKs, crafters to tank mages, warriors to bards, thiefs to tamers, aslong as your not a complete ass clown, you will be welcomed into the Union.

We are not an exclusive guild, alts are welcome, which i encourage all current euro & off peak players to consider, even if your already happily guilded on your main, and can only give us a few hours a week it could well work out to your benefit. The Yewopean Union is a project we feel stongly about, and believe can be beneficiall to all its members, more will become clear upon acceptance of new members.

We are based in & around the greater Yew area, and plans are currently under dissucssion regarding a guild town, with the purpose of centralizing the off peak community in a single location, hopefully bringing life and player interaction to a specific area of the shard at off peak times, no matter what this interaction is, be it guild hunts, PvP, merchant baazars or whatever, we feel all interaction is good interaction.

The NEU is a relatively young project, it is however very interesting and moving rather quickly. This is your chance to get in on the ground and grow with us, and we urge anyone who is interested to contact me or nubi either in this thread, via private message or on mIRC[Caswallon or nubi/gone].

UPDATE: Still seeking active off peak members, although we are growing at a steady rate of about 1 new member a day. We have a guild meeting this Monday at 20:00 GMT/21:00 CET, if your interested in attending to see if you would be interested PM or mIRC me or leave a response here and i will get back to you.
Last edited by Caswallon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Yewopean Union : FAO European & off peak player.

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Hehe, Yewopean Union. I still love it. Sounds like Elmer Fudd is saying it. :lol:

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

climb in room #uoh when your on, we have a lot off 'offpeak' members and would love to group up when possible
the more the merry
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

I was actually thinking something along those lines anyway BF, out ethos is quite similar to UoH.

It makes me :lol: too Arkosh.
?

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Update
?

Return to “Guild Recruitment”