Fishing success

Playguides written by Staff and Players.
Much more information on specific skills can be found in our T2A wiki.
TheAgents

Re: Fishing success

Post by TheAgents »

Hans wrote:You all seem to have decent luck! I've got a GM fisher, and used to use him alot. I used to have good luck with MIB's, and would pull up the agerage of 1 per hour... Now, it seems that I rarely get a MIB. I get probably 6x more tmaps, and those are seldom also. Am I the only one? This seemed to change afgter a patch a month or two ago.

I seem to remember fishing back on OSI servers, and that there were certain areas of the sea that had a higher conentration of fish/maps/etc -- Is this the case here as well? If so, where are the denser spawn areas?
I have two GM fishers that I generally have out at the same time, and it really is just a roll of the dice. One might get MIBs and Maps one after the other, and the other will have a pack full of stat fish and footwear.

It's just random as hell.

Hans
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hans »

Ok, did a 2 hour test:
4 t-maps, 1 MIB, 0 serpents

So not as bad as I thought it was I guess.

Zane

Post by Zane »

You will not fish up sea serpents as a GM fisherman because there is no failure (you need failure to have a chance of pulling a sea serpent).

If you're looking for sea serpents/elementals while fishing as a GM, you'll want to add tracking to your temp.