Spawn Corrections

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Ulfskar

Spawn Corrections

Post by Ulfskar »

Shouldn't there be 3-4 liches that spawn inside the largest brick building at the Delucia Orc Fort? I used to farm those liches constantly on Napa Valley when T2a came out.
Last edited by Ulfskar on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xukluk Tuguznal

Re: Lich Spawn at Del Orc Fort

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

At CoD you mean.. Yea I recall there being 3-4 liches there aswell.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Not to side track but while were on the subject of spawn accuracy, the ettin peninsula is dangerously under populated.

For those who dont know the ettin peninsula is the little wing sticking out from the southern coast[a bit like florida], near the ruined house in the bay fasr south of Trinsinc through the jungle. Should be crawling with ettins, trolls & ogres, its a bit sparse atm.
?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Caswallon wrote:the ettin peninsula is dangerously under populated.
Cape of Heroes?

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

It may be known as that Derrick, im not sure, ive always known it as the ettin penisula, rough co-ords: 173, 29 S 55, 20 E
?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye, that's cape of heroes. This was indeed a virtual wall of Ettins on Chessie as well. There will be a spawn modification here on next publish. Thanks for the heads up.

Back on topic, Looking at the Lich spawn too.

Opera

Post by Opera »

Speaking of spawns, I spent most of my early UO days on moonglow, catskills server. Now, I don't remember any gray wolves at all but I do remember brown bears that aren't there. There is also a spawn of a single orc south of the moongate that shouldn't be there.

One more thing, silver serpents. I have not seen a single SS in the 2nd age area unless I take that teleporter in the southern edge of the map. Maybe the spawns were different on different servers?

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

There are also supposed to be several lichs in Fire dungeon in the graveyard area.

that place was a deathtrap, i loved it.
[broken image]

Ulfskar

Re: Spawn Corrections

Post by Ulfskar »

Thanks for fixing the liches. Just to add to that, there should be 3-4 Liches and nothing else in that building.

Another spawn I noticed wasn't in the correct place. There should be a spawn of 3-5 Frenzied Ostards in T2a at 14o 19'S by 55'W.

Cheers,
Ulf.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

Opera wrote:Speaking of spawns, I spent most of my early UO days on moonglow, catskills server. Now, I don't remember any gray wolves at all but I do remember brown bears that aren't there. There is also a spawn of a single orc south of the moongate that shouldn't be there.

One more thing, silver serpents. I have not seen a single SS in the 2nd age area unless I take that teleporter in the southern edge of the map. Maybe the spawns were different on different servers?
Silver serpents are on the shard, I've seen quite a few of them.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

Hawkins
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hawkins »

Ya, go run around Fire Temple a bit and you will see Silver Serpents.

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

I think he is refering to the Lost Lands specifically.
?

Ulfskar

Post by Ulfskar »

Ulfskar wrote:Thanks for fixing the liches. Just to add to that, there should be 3-4 Liches and nothing else in that building.

Another spawn I noticed wasn't in the correct place. There should be a spawn of 3-5 Frenzied Ostards in T2a at 14o 19'S by 55'W.

Cheers,
Ulf.
I remember these because it's where I got my mounts as well as where I raised taming from 78-90+

Magus

Post by Magus »

The area east of Delucia and south of Papau used to have more variety in its spawns including lizardman camps as well as ettins and trolls. Currently the only monsters I see there are orcs and mongbats.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

I recall Ophidian fields being far more populated. It was my favorite spot, and you could almost never take it over, even with a group of people.