Dexxer: Opinons please

Moderator: Support Moderators

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dexxer: Opinons please

Post by Caswallon »

I have 2 dexxers and im probably going to make a hybrid medi dexxer on my 3rd account in the future, but what i want to know right now is:

Dexxer A has the standard skill 5 skills [anat, healing, weapon, tactics & resist] with archery and 70/30 hiding/magery. Dexxer A is a fencer

Dexxer B has the standard 5 skills [as above] with parry and 75/25 magery/tracking. Dexxer B is a macer.

Im thinking about swaping parry & archery, mainly because the fencing weapons i like are 1 handed and the mace weapons i like 2 handed. For what its worth Dexxer A will be avoiding PvP and dexxer B will, while not seeking out PvP, will not avoid it either and will occasionally be looking for it.

Is the swap worth doing, bearing in mind i have only paid to train the 2 skills in question from NPCs so im not losing any training time on either skill. I know its not a massive deal but im wondering about balance on both side.
?

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dexxer: Opinons please

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Not a big deal if you arent GM in Parry or archery imo. I beleive you must stop to shoot your bow here though. So Archery in PvP is ussually reserved for extra Heavy Xbow shots to open with. Just play the way that makes you happy.

Return to “New Player Help”