Not sure if this is a bug, (mining) but

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
randale

Not sure if this is a bug, (mining) but

Post by randale »

It used to work just fine when I used razor for repeat mining.

I have last object set to ctrl-a and last action to ctrl-q I used to hit the same pickax/shovel mining position over and, now it doesn't.

What happens is a I double click the shovel, click the crosshairs on the rock, I hit it three times, then hit the hotkey for last object, nothing happens, then use the hotkey for last action, nothing happens, but then when I click my shove my character DOES hit the rock three times. Anyone know what's going on? I want to be to use the two macros, not double click the shovel every time.

Derrick

Re: Not sure if this is a bug, (mining) but

Post by Derrick »

I'm not sure what would have caused this change in behavior, but nothing has changed server side that would have made a diference in the way last object or last target function

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

make sure ctr q isnt used for any other macros
try a different hotkey - i have seen this before with similar macros all set to ingame macros, such as macros opening your journal,paperdoll, inventory and map, ctr q copies last thing you said.
Try a diff key
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

randale

Post by randale »

BlackFoot wrote:make sure ctr q isnt used for any other macros
try a different hotkey - i have seen this before with similar macros all set to ingame macros, such as macros opening your journal,paperdoll, inventory and map, ctr q copies last thing you said.
Try a diff key
Well, I found alt-a was used for my questlog in my in-game macros, so I deleted it, but it still hasn't solved my problem.

I double click the shovel, double click it on the rocks, I hit the rocks, hit alt-q for last target and I get the queued last target system message. Then I click alt-a for last action and nothing happens. Now, if I click the shovel at this point I will hit the rocks, and if I close my backpack and then click alt-a for last action it will open my backpack. I can't put the shovel in my hands but I suppose this will work with a pickax, the only thing is those are more expensive to buy than shovels.

I checked, both in razor and in the in-game macros opening my backpack is NOT set to alt-a. I tried switching last action to alt-z (which was not assigned to anything) same problem.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

re target your shovel in macro .. ??

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

you have pauses betweem actions in your macro aye?
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Also, check your queue action time. It may be set too high in razor.
Does disabling the action queue in razor fix this problem?

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

My last object hotkey in razor is completely broken now. Sounds like it's the same problem maybe.

But I've also set the last object macro in UO's macros and it still did not work.. so I'm cleaning out UO and reinstalling.. see if it changes anything. No idea how it broke!!

-=-= Edit =-=-

I think I've found my problem..... unchecking auto-queue object delay actions under the 'more options' tab in razor screws it all up. i don't know why since i'm not queuing actions, but keeping it checked everything is fine.