Dummy combat question

Moderator: Support Moderators

Leomond
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Dummy combat question

Post by Leomond »

Hello,

I was reading the combat related infor on the site (http://www.uosecondage.com/stratics/combat.html) and I got confused with the Chance to Hit formula:

Code: Select all

FORMULA: Hit Chance= ( Attacker's Weapon Ability + 50 ) ÷ ( [Defender's Weapon Ability + 50] x 2 ) 
The defender's weapon ability is any combat skill? As Wrestling, Mace or Swords? Or the skill used depends on the attacker's weapon?

Let's say I attack a mage with 100 wrestling with my bow. The formula will use the defende's wrestling skill?

Thanks a lot for reading it and for answering it: )

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Dummy combat question

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

There are no blocks only strikes, when the fist comes in strike the arm...when the kick comes strike or kick the leg in appropriate fashion. And when the arrow flies strike it with your weapon so the enemy cannot retireve it from your corpse :lol:
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The weapon skill of the defender is the skill of the wepon he is holding, or wrestling if unarmed.

So for a mage, this would usually be wrestling. But if a player has 100 Wrest, and 100 Sword, but was wielding a mace, he would be virtually unmissable.

Leomond
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Leomond »

Thanks for the answer : )

Return to “New Player Help”