Need a Guildmaster

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Slaygrim

Need a Guildmaster

Post by Slaygrim »

Okay, this is only half serious. I've only recently started this server 3 weeks ago. I don't get much game time because I have work, overtime, a wife, and baby daughter. I can usually find time every other day for about a couple of hours at a time. My brother and I are currently getting our characters ready and it's a bit slow having to start with nothing and get our characters complete. However things are coming along fairly well. Our mages need about another week or so to 7X (like I said, no resources which means time spent getting money for regs, house, etc) and the dexxers are nearly done with only tedious things like healing and resist left to GM.

We were talking about starting a guild but neither of us really have the time necessary to run it nor to keep it together by arranging frequent "guild adventures" where we go hunting, pvping, pking, or whatever. Not even sure what type of guild we want to have, but I suppose it would be one that frequently gets together. I'd like to avoid being in a completely independant group that never hangs out. Camaraderie is a must. I'd also like the guild to be one that does "light" roleplaying, one that can be in character and out of character just as easily. Straight grief gets old just as straight roleplay is annoying to no end.

I fondly recall back on Chessy there was a guild known as The Dark Arcane that had restrictions on membership. You couldn't join unless you had GMs on Magery, Med, Eval, Wrestling, and must have at least 80 resist. Something like that would be cool for our mages (when complete).

I suppose I am not really asking you all anything, more or less I am just putting what is in my head onto this thread. In a perfect world I'd like to come up with an idea for a guild and find a guy to run the guild diligently. I know that's a LONG stretch, which is why I am more or less just yapping. :twisted:

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Need a Guildmaster

Post by Daolin »

In a much more shortened form, what exactly do you like to do in game?

Slaygrim

Post by Slaygrim »

Daolin wrote:In a much more shortened form, what exactly do you like to do in game?
Mostly, fight other players, but the most fun I have had doing it was some sort of good vs evil rp format. Guild hunts are cool too.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

You might consider joining this new upcoming server war:

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8616

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

can coem check us out if you want, hang out in room UoH we hunt constantly as a group and get pked a lot, having some pvp minded peopel to protect the herd always helps
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Return to “Guild Recruitment”