Grief Matches

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
ArchaicSubrosa

Grief Matches

Post by ArchaicSubrosa »

Not the type of thing to be a player run event idea rather for GMs but how about Grief matches where we can sign up to call people out ? Touch a modified guildstone to be teleported to places like the survival cells in order to put to shame that theif that stole the last reg you needed to get to your friends for help or the tamer that sicced 5 white Wyrms on your newbie scavanging from corpses.
Maybe you want to fight to the death with your buddy without loss of fame or karma alongside an instant ressurection.
Want to train kick it in high gear so you wont run so fast in the field at the first sign of danger.
I know people like the Honorable Blackfoot have such things under way in game.
I forgot if it was Skara or Jehlom as I visit both rarely (maybe its neither?) but there is a dueling pit somewhere with a bunch of npc's doing nothing. If they arent using it maybe we should. Sign up...can only target your opponent, and let the games begin.

Voltron

Re: Grief Matches

Post by Voltron »

I would delete this post and repost in suggestions.
GuardianKnight wrote:He wants voltron's sword to be stuck in him.
[23:23] <Alcon> can i get a price check on shemps blade?
ShastaMcNasty wrote:FREE THE RED NIGHTMARE!!!

Return to “Player Run Events”