Gfs!

Topics related to Second Age
Zigo-U-

Gfs!

Post by Zigo-U- »

Gfs, to mYm and -D-, you guys have major balls and skills to back em up :) were glad to be playing on a server with some like minded guilds.

HI IM MIKE

Re: Gfs!

Post by HI IM MIKE »

You guys are a lot of fun to fight and one of the few skilled guilds around. Hope to see you guys around more.
nightshark wrote:I can't comment on going out looking for fights for the sake of fights in the field because it's never been something I've been interested in.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Like wise!

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

-D- wont be running for a month or so zigo, but im glad you guys are here. fun to fight vs.
-D- Dreadlord XII

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Damn, hope to see you guys on the field again, your pretty good :)

SoulStealer A.O

Post by SoulStealer A.O »

It's good to hear that there is some good competition on this server. Just started up a few days ago with 2 others and we are looking forward to getting into the action.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

SoulStealer A.O wrote:It's good to hear that there is some good competition on this server. Just started up a few days ago with 2 others and we are looking forward to getting into the action.
Sweet. Hit us up in IRC for some field fights :)

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

There are no competitive players on this shard. You can tell by the loot people carry.
Last edited by Vlastslav on Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Vlastslav wrote:There are no competitive players on this shard. You can tell by peoples loot.
... yeah... I stock up with 13 gheals 13 gcs 10 gexplodes 8 gstr 8 total refresh, 65 each reg, and about 8 pouches.

The times we have killed Malice and Targarr, they have had like.... 16 potions total. Maybe you are just making a statement about your own guild?

Vlastslav
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Vlastslav »

Yah 16 pots total, im sure. I dont use anything less than +15 power x2 weapons, and usually carry vanqs. My normal restock is 118 items, which leaves almost zero room for any loot. TG hands down, uses and carrys the best pvp loot out of any guild.

The fact that you sell back +20 vanq axes and use GM halbys instead shows that -U- is not a competetive guild. Just another group of mages running 100 screens and trying to turn-sync overextenders..... old news.

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

-U- is also a newer guild... TG has been around for over a year now and they are set on this shard. I think TG is the oldest guild around now and if not than they are the oldest pvp guild. It's no wonder they can handle running around with +20 vanq weps.

Pro

Post by Pro »

ACE is older then TG afaik and TG are terrible so I don't know where vlast gets off talking about being good. You carry all this shit and still get stomped by just about everyone.

UnknownLord

Post by UnknownLord »

bragging about carrying magics then dying to people carrying normal weapons.. ok vlas :)
-D- Dreadlord XII

Zigo-U-

Post by Zigo-U- »

Vlastslav wrote:Yah 16 pots total, im sure. I dont use anything less than +15 power x2 weapons, and usually carry vanqs. My normal restock is 118 items, which leaves almost zero room for any loot. TG hands down, uses and carrys the best pvp loot out of any guild.

The fact that you sell back +20 vanq axes and use GM halbys instead shows that -U- is not a competetive guild. Just another group of mages running 100 screens and trying to turn-sync overextenders..... old news.
Dude, no wonder you expect that people should duel your fucking dexer lol....

Mr.T

Post by Mr.T »

ACE is NOT older than TG.