Great Yew Moongate Vendor House for Sale

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Great Yew Moongate Vendor House for Sale

Post by Ash »

I have a great vendor house for sale right next to Yew moon gate. I have made a killing off this shop, It was called Modest Merchants if anyone has ever been there. Very high traffic and to be honest, I hate to sell it but I will be away for a few months moving and taking care of some real life issues. If anyone is interested in purchasing this please let me know, I bought it a while back for 120k and I actually believe it is worth more then that.

I was making 60-100k a week and it was hard to even keep it stocked. PM me with any questions, I do not have time to have an auction or anything like that but will entertain a few offers and will sell to the first decent offer. I am looking to get at least my 120k that I dropped on the house, because it is worth way more then that. If interested PM me, as I do not have time to get on forums and monitor everything anymore.

I am hoping who ever decides to purchase it will continue to keep it a shop and reap the benefits, while servicing the server.
Attachments
Dank_6-4_18.46-1.jpg

Ash
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Great Yew Moongate Vendor House for Sale

Post by Ash »

/bump

Return to “Archive Selling”