Charter/Rules

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Charter/Rules

Post by Clark_Kent »

chumbucket wrote:I'm the guildmaster of cA, but cA isn't exactly something I run. If you want to be in cA, you only have to follow the three rules:

1. No hax.

2. No epithets such as 'nigger', 'faggot' etc.

3. Respect fellow guildmembers.

Outside of that there are no rules. I don't tell people what to do. Matron doesn't tell people what do. But I will suggest this: Ignore all future debates on the forums about whether or not cA is a good thing for the shard. Most people like us, despite our mission, and even if they didn't, we do nothing in need of defense. This is T2A. We play it like it was played in T2A. Even if most people didn't like us, even if we ran off all the newbies, even if we hurt the shard's numbers, we are era accurate. If you want a shard without us or our ilk, I suggest one of the many fine Trammel freeshards. Of course, you won't go. This is the best shard, hands down. We are a small part of why that is so.
chumbucket wrote:PLEASE NOTE: Matron De Winter is now GM of cA. Do not PM me concerning joining.

The original is back! The Bards of the Second Age has been rechristened: chumbucket and Associates. At chumbucket and Associates, we steal, beg, loot your house, kill you with traps, kill you while you macro, and generally try to make your day unpleasant. We don't do it for the loot. We don't do it to L33T PVP OMG. We do it because it is funny.

If you are looking for a loosely organized group of troublemakers, this is the place. If you want to PvM, PvP or mine all day, this isn't for you. We don't take newbies. We don't give you things to get started with. We don't tolerate members who act like children (except when doing so is a part of angering marks).

If this sounds like something for you, PM Matron De Winter on the forums or in IRC. Alternately, look for him in game at a bank near you. Do not reply to this post.

If you are looking for advice on stealing, see the stealing entry at wiki.uosecondage.com.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)