Being Attacked in Town

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Being Attacked in Town

Post by Mephistopheles »

I'd like to clear any confusion on this one up:

If an NPC is on the same screen as your character is (IE, you can see them...They see you)

Then how does somebody manage to attack me at WBB?

And again at Vesper Bank?

With a weapon.

Without being guard-whacked.

???!?!

[Edit]

Oh and I'd like to note that when I was killed in town by a melee weapon at Vesper I wasn't given the option to report it. Unless the menu disappears after a certain amount of time.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Being Attacked in Town

Post by Hicha »

Are you getting killed afk macroing? NPCs are line of sight, if they can't see you directly (due to a door, or being on the other side of a wall, etc) they aren't going to call the guards. Certain types of NPCs just don't call the guards, period.

There are also other tricks, like the exploding tinker box. Just depends how bad someone wants to get you killed. If you're macroing provoke or anything that involves an aggressive NPC/monster/pet, people will go out of there way to open pens or move boxes so the pet can get up close and personal with you.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Return to “New Player Help”