DEX – 25
Bowcraft and Fletching - 100
Carpentry - 100
Lockpicking – 100
Magery - 100
Musicianship – 100
Provocation - 100
Resisting Spells - 100

Some of you might be thinking (WTH Are You Doing?) but fear not! I have an ingenius plan.

The Mule takes all the maps that other people I create might find, decodes them and then tags along with the T-Hunter on a different client w/ the group towards the Spot in quest.

He digs it up, the monsters spawn and, essentially, he dies since he is the focus of all the aggro and is not combat oriented.

Dying has never been an issue with any adventurer who isn't a pansy.

Meanwhile, after I dig the box up, a quick Alt Tab brings me to my T-Hunter who doesn't have to run around like a maniac with all the aggro and is then able to focus his efforts on Provocation.

Bang and done, the T-Hunter resses my mule, hides him somewhere nearby, opens the box, survives the next encounters, splits his treasures and voila.

An unorthodox method to approach farming (splitting important skills between characters who might not otherwise be able to retain all of them at once under a certain template) but one I think works...

Any thoughts?

[Edit]

As for the dangers from fishing (Sea Serpents and such), it's nothing that a "Sword+HealBot" can't handle.
"I HAVE THE CAPE. I MAKE THE FUCKING WOOSH NOISES."

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: My Two Non-PvP Characterss

Post by RoadKill »

I understand your theory, but I still think a pure bard/thunter is a better choice for mapping. 1 client, no deaths, easy loots!

Magery
Meditation
Music
Provocation
Cartography
Lockpicking
<blank slot>

Go with resist, hiding, eval, wrestling, or anything else to contribute to the hunt. Leave the crafting to crafters, and the treasure hunters to the treasure hunters
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”