A tale of two pks.

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Tron

Re: A tale of two pks.

Post by Tron »

Well I died last night m8s.

Client errored twice in a row, came back d e a d.

I keep 2 clients open for those little errors or disconnects, but fate had different plans for me this time and as my second client errored right as it opened up also, I knew I was done.

I ressed up and took the 20% stat loss.

I will be macroing back up over the next few weeks, and I'm going to use the downtime to enjoy playing my mage for awhile. Blackfoots league and the guild league should be good fun.

So everyones got a few weeks of peaceful hunting. I'll begin updating this again when we get back to it.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

So does your build have tracking or is it broken here, too?

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Cutpurse wrote:So does your build have tracking or is it broken here, too?
Tracking works fine.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Arkon wrote:
Cutpurse wrote:So does your build have tracking or is it broken here, too?
Tracking works fine.
By "broken" I mean being able to track with 100% accuracy at 20.0 skill.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Ahh, wasn't aware. Guess I need to drop it some on one of my chars.
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Cutpurse

Post by Cutpurse »

Arkon wrote:Ahh, wasn't aware. Guess I need to drop it some on one of my chars.

No no. I was asking if it was that way. It's a pretty common RunUO problem. I'm not saying it definitely is.

platy

Post by platy »

Arkon.. I played Catskills around same time frame..
Did you have neon green hair?
Were you in one way or another related to MistyDream of !K! ?
I was in !K! and if my memory was correct u took the guild over after Misty got banned?

Teph

Post by Teph »

dood i was on madd pills when u killed my mage i really had 7k on me? oh well still doesnt make up for what i pulled off on you >:)

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7347

Mephistopheles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mephistopheles »

Props for the formatting and boundless slaughter.

At least change the angle so people can't see where my characters are. Fire/IPBan anyone who plays my characters too plz. KThxBai.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Teph wrote:dood i was on madd pills when u killed my mage i really had 7k on me? oh well still doesnt make up for what i pulled off on you >:)

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7347

Teph, be real here. I've killed you about 10 times since you left that little book in my house declaring war.

And the loot you pulled was all sorted junk loot with a small amout of pk loot from only that morning beforehand. There probably wasn't more than 20k worth of loot in there.

So you may have gotten one victory, but it was a long time ago, and before the lines were drawn, it's tacky to bring it back up now. You tried pretty hard to help Felix out with his plan to kill my pk so you could get that 100k bounty too. Instead you ended up dying a half dozen times and embarassing yourself. And that's kind of how it will always work out for you now that I take a personal interest in making you dead.
In my opinion, you guys were better off giving me that 20% I was asking for. Now I kill scumbags on site as they hobble back to your destard house spamming "halp noooo" "pls dont" "tron wait tron wait" and I take that 100%. And that makes me think.... Thank you, for taking that loot and declaring war. Because it is definately more fun to kill scumbags, then to not kill scumbags.

Pk is about 1 day of macroing away from finished. Been busy with real life lately and havnt had time to finish him.

Teph

Post by Teph »

its tacky for you to post pics of killing me high on pills, youll never even get close to looting my house tron kill me as many times as u want. everything i have on me im okay with losing thats why its on me

Tron

Post by Tron »

so uo for teph is pulling junk loot out of the non secure part of house?

and UO for Tronz is killing weak anti's like you.

Opera

Post by Opera »

Tron reminds me of that guy....damned if I can remember his name that was the "protector" of the liches in wind. Ant something? Anyway good reading!

Magus

Post by Magus »

I really enjoyed this thread and appreciate you commending me early early on in the post for staying alive rather than hating on me for running and healing. Also the new format is great.

tenduil

Post by tenduil »

platy wrote:Arkon.. I played Catskills around same time frame..
Did you have neon green hair?
Were you in one way or another related to MistyDream of !K! ?
I was in !K! and if my memory was correct u took the guild over after Misty got banned?

No the Arkon on this server is not the same one. I know the Arkon you are talking about IRL. Misty and him acting dated IRL for a while.
Faust wrote: Why are you questioning everything when you are too lazy to find this stuff yourself?
The whole approach on your part is rather ironic. Refuse to do the work in finding the information yourself but rebute anything that is presented to you.
Awesomeness