Closed: Razor Restock agent issue

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
HardActToFollow

Closed: Razor Restock agent issue

Post by HardActToFollow »

REPORTED ISSUE: Restock of 8 or more items causes a "you must wait to perform another action"

ISSUE DETAILS: Recently, whenever I am trying to restock my 8 reagents, I get a "you must wait to perform another action" everytime. I also tried it with scrolls and it does the same thing.

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: n/a

STEPS TO RECREATE: Restock any 8 items with a restock agent and you will fail on the same one (in my case it was spider's silk)

EXPECTED RESULTS: You should be able to restock all items.

DATE REPORTED: 05/14/09

DATE STATUS CHANGED: 05/14/09

Brett

Re: Razor Restock agent issue

Post by Brett »

I'm able to restock np even with 9 items.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Razor Restock agent issue

Post by MatronDeWinter »

You need to add a delay after your restock of about 700ms per item regardless of quantity.

Derrick

Re: Closed: Razor Restock agent issue

Post by Derrick »

Indeed. this is a problem with action delay. Razor is trying to pick up the items too fast.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I have this issue as well. One of my regs never restocks, bloodmoss for me, but I suppose it depends on in what order you've chosen to have the regs restock.
MatronDeWinter wrote:You need to add a delay after your restock of about 700ms per item regardless of quantity.
When I restock, I simply click the restock now button in razor, I don't have any hot keys or macros for it. How would one go about putting a delay into the restock agent?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

After your command, just add a delay. Suppose I am restocking 90 of each reg, 8 items in total. I would want a delay of about 700ms per item, so *8 = 5600 (5.6 seconds). I would insert a wait after targeting the container (or self for bank restocks)

Example:

Code: Select all

Execute: Restock-1
Wait for Target
Target Self (or absolute target, or wherever you restock from)
Wait 5.6 seconds
Quite simple.

If you still have problems with restocking, remember that in the above scenario, if you already have 10 mandrake in your pack somewhere (even in a locked box, or embeded in a series of containers), it will only stock 80. Restock does not ADD a certain number, it simply makes the total in your possession equal to the number indicated.

(the 700ms average, may be negotiable, but that has proven to work for me, you may use less or more depending on how long it takes razor to add those actions to the queue and perform them)

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Alright, so you've put the restock agent into a macro. I suppose there isn't a way to put a delay into the actual agent itself. I don't think it's that big of a deal to click the restock button twice though, but it's annoying. ;)

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Safir wrote:Alright, so you've put the restock agent into a macro. I suppose there isn't a way to put a delay into the actual agent itself. I don't think it's that big of a deal to click the restock button twice though, but it's annoying. ;)
You dont have to click it twice, Simply add the delay into a macro.

If your having issues restock (for instance regs) at the bank, there are 2 causes to this. If you perform an action, while the restock is taking place (open you spellbook, or close your bank, walk ect...) This can cause an insufficient restock.

Also if your counter is not properly set the restock agent will improperly stock you. Try creating a macro to re-count your inventory followed by a 200ms delay and the restock agent and hotkey that, instead of the agent directly. That should solve that problem.

Plus theres always the chance that your bankbox is all confusing. Restock from bank attempts to take from the TOP layer of your bank. If your regs are in a box in your bank, it may work but only if the box has recently been opened and razor has remembered the contents. If your regs are in a box in your bank, and you just logged on, and performed a restock without opening the reg box, there is a good chance it will fail. if you are restocking a particular item from your bank, open your bank and target the box inside it that you with to restock from instead of targeting yourself.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Safir wrote:Alright, so you've put the restock agent into a macro. I suppose there isn't a way to put a delay into the actual agent itself. I don't think it's that big of a deal to click the restock button twice though, but it's annoying. ;)
You dont have to click it twice, Simply add the delay into a macro.
I know that. When I first posted my question there had been no talk about macros at all, just the restock agent, and thus I stated my question, highlighted below, to learn how to put a delay into an agent. But obviously one can't. I know how to set up a macro, I just wanted information about delays in the agents themselves since I had never heard of such a thing before.
Safir wrote:
MatronDeWinter wrote:You need to add a delay after your restock of about 700ms per item regardless of quantity.
When I restock, I simply click the restock now button in razor, I don't have any hot keys or macros for it. How would one go about putting a delay into the restock agent?
But thank you for being so kind and explaining things even though it might have been unnecessary due to an unfortunate misunderstanding. ;)

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Doesn't the Auto-Queue action delay apply to the restock agent?
Can't you simply extend the time on the "More Options" tab to fix this?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Derrick wrote:Doesn't the Auto-Queue action delay apply to the restock agent?
Can't you simply extend the time on the "More Options" tab to fix this?
You can, but in my uses it has still turned out buggy when restocking several items without a timed delay. I decided instead to reduce the queue and deal with the seemingly 100% success of a timed delay in the macro, and also not have to deal with the queue performing built up actions when I change my mind.

If you lose connection with corpses all over the place and the auto-open corpse setting on, when you log back in you can be delayed for several seconds before you can even perform an action. Sometimes that thing works too good :P

/God forbid you press your arm/disarm macro one too many times, then your in a world of arm-disarm-arm-disarm-arm-disarm before you can so much as apply a bandage.

HardActToFollow

Post by HardActToFollow »

That still doesn't work, I tried to uncheck the auto queue target thing and also change it to 700. Its just that razor is just trying to grab items too fast for some reason. It worked perfectly until a week ago, did you guys change any type of timing settings regarding targeting?

The problem is NOT with a macro, its the general restock agent itself. If you try to restock more than 8 items (like all 8 reagents for example) you will always get a You must wait to perform this action. Its always on like the 6th or 7th item on the list.

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

i agree that trying to restock 8 regs results in only 7 of them restocked.

what I usually do is another restock hit in the row to get the last one only.

but we could fix this by reducing the timer between two action of only a few mseconds...
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Return to “In Game Bug Reports”