just been reading ur history

Finesse

just been reading ur history

Post by Finesse »

very intresting read nice to know a guilds history.

Shun'Ja

Re: just been reading ur history

Post by Shun'Ja »

Thanks for checking out our history. We try to add to the enjoyment of everyone for any server that we play.

Finesse

Post by Finesse »

your guild seems it has been as big as points as our drachenfels equilivent.

ive never personaly rped but always found rpers an intresting foe.

Drug'gar

Post by Drug'gar »

My favorite part of the history:

"With no one to tell them what to do, the orcs did what they did best. Raid. Every night the orcs set out to kill the humans. This is a time that an orc by the name of Drug'gar, aptly titled the Orcish Butcher, got to shine. Our enemies fell and Bloodrock was into a full blown war with anyone that would come around. A guild named the Black Company lived right beside the fort and had always bragged about being a good fighting guild, even though they used dragons, blue healers, house banning to live, and exploited about any bug they could to get an edge. Drug'gar showed them that nothing was going to stop the orcish horde. The Black Company died by the ton and Drug'gar was proudly banned from every house our enemies owned. Soon after, the Black Company packed their bags and moved to a distant location, away from Drug'gar. It is commonly believed that Drug is the most hated orc in our clan, solely because none stood a chance against him."

The rest is good, too, of course :P :P :P

SHUN'JA, I think you're the next up for a paragraph ! (Not as big as mine though.) hoho - soh git clompin!

Krug'gruk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Krug'gruk »

Numbers continued to swell to amazing levels with the new chieftain Krug'gruk. Not only was Bloodrock the largest guild on Angel Island, it was also the most dominate. Overwelming our enemies with superior numbers and strength, the clan was unstoppable. The clan had a town's worth of huts, enough gold to fill a dragon's horde, and supplies constantly upkept by Thigog. With night after night events ran by Bloodrock, AI got the attention of several roleplaying guilds aswell. During the battle to win the fort, the population on AI surged to record levels.

Not nearly as good as Drug's but I'm in there!!

Woo woo!!

Omegutho

Post by Omegutho »

What about me...har!

Drug'gar

Post by Drug'gar »

You need to step up from killing small woodland creatures to oomies!

:P

Xukluk Tuguznal

Post by Xukluk Tuguznal »

bah, the duo of Zu'utah and our ambushing the halpless umies as they horde golds in overflowing coffers should get added.
Tforc YM wrote: if you are over 24 though do not apply because i dont like nerdy people who dont get there lifes past uo. also if you do not have a microphone or vent then i can not make you into a good player, sorry , dont apply.