To: Mr. Haijn -- Anybody else is invited to place bids

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Ireland

To: Mr. Haijn -- Anybody else is invited to place bids

Post by Ireland »

Dear Mr. Haijn (or all others who may be interested),

I was looking through your backpack earlier tonight and seemed to stumble across your rune "pretty house location," so I "borrowed" it. I recalled there to see what it was and noticed it IS a pretty house location... so I decided to place a house there. I am willing to sell it to you or anybody else who is willing to bid on it, thank you for the rune.

<3 Ireland

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Everyone should have an Ireland's Finest action toon...

Downs

Re: To: Mr. Haijn -- Anybody else is invited to place bids

Post by Downs »

Simply beautiful!
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Wise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Wise »

Whats the grave stone say? RIP Hemporer April 2009?
Wise - [Guildmaster, $$$]- Owner of the $$$ Rune Tower & Trusted Merchant

SYNDICATE OF SUCCESSFUL SALESMEN
[$$$]Vendors - [$$$]Runes - [$$$]Events

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Here is a pic I took of the location a while back. I just thought it looked really nice and peaceful. I don't wish to speculate in why it is there and just leave it with saying that it's a very nice place.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Safir wrote:Here is a pic I took of the location a while back. I just thought it looked really nice and peaceful. I don't wish to speculate in why it is there and just leave it with saying that it's a very nice place.

I'm not sure who Becky Brooks is, but that is a really nice gesture.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

Agreed that is a very nice and thoughtful act .. I've had something like that done for me on the first free shard I ever played on .. after my brother died while I was away taking care of family stuff ... the owner of that shard and an irl UO buddy took the mine that I spent most of my days in (the one west of brit stright up from the passage way) and dressed it up in memory of my brother (who never played uo .. lol) so I could remeaber him whilst I mine ..

Again I'm sure if this is for a real person then whom ever made it made someone very .

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

I believe the guild PT had that placed there. The one that has the town in the swamps North of Trinsic.

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Aye, it is a nice gesture.

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

Well I was going to place a quiet small there and enjoy the waterfall. Now I guess you kind of ruined it by stealing my bard's rune (hi there I'm Haijn) and publicizing the place :(

Sigh...

by the way. you're holding a spot randsom from the wrong person. I'm eight months away from the game and just returned last week. I'd love to buy it off you. However I'm sure being a thief your lack of honor will cause you to raise the price of the home. Ironic. Especially since even supposed "prime" retail spots aren't worth a price increase. If in the event I have you pinned wrong and you are actually of decent character I would love to have that transfered over to me at cost. I doubt you care. And to think... I probably had that rune on me for all of two minutes. I would have rather been PKed with thousands on me than lose that rune. What are the chances....

It pains me to say it, but you actually pissed me off. Good job sir.... enjoy your waterfall :(

afterthoughts: don't answer the phone while playing.

Teph

Post by Teph »

Prurk wrote:Well I was going to place a quiet small there and enjoy the waterfall. Now I guess you kind of ruined it by stealing my bard's rune (hi there I'm Haijn) and publicizing the place :(

Sigh...

by the way. you're holding a spot randsom from the wrong person. I'm eight months away from the game and just returned last week. I'd love to buy it off you. However I'm sure being a thief your lack of honor will cause you to raise the price of the home. Ironic. Especially since even supposed "prime" retail spots aren't worth a price increase. If in the event I have you pinned wrong and you are actually of decent character I would love to have that transfered over to me at cost. I doubt you care. And to think... I probably had that rune on me for all of two minutes. I would have rather been PKed with thousands on me than lose that rune. What are the chances....

It pains me to say it, but you actually pissed me off. Good job sir.... enjoy your waterfall :(

afterthoughts: don't answer the phone while playing.
never get up. never look away

welcome back motherfucker

ShastaMcNasty
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by ShastaMcNasty »

I seriously doubt, even if Ireland decides to sell it to you, that he will transfer it at cost. Thieves are a part of this game just as much as the PvPer or anyone else for that matter(at least it seems on this shard) and expecting a flat-cost trade is an unreasonable request. That doesn't pay Ireland for his time, and kindness doesn't pay the bills!!!

A Modest Proposal(not the baby eating kind!): Ireland sells the house to you for a reasonable 75k, in which he gets paid ~30k for his time, effort, and skill.

Simple right? Lesson learned(those bastards are sneaky!)...and welcome back!!!

[23:25] <chainsoar> some rat f#&* on foot just killed me with a single ebolt

[18:19] <MatrondeWinter> I once saw ShastaMcNasty kill chad- with only a pitchfork, 5 bandaids, and the unlock spell.

Prurk

Post by Prurk »

But what can it hurt for me to ask? In the end whatever his decision is doesn't matter. I got steamed my future spot was taken. Big whoop. Plenty of other land. Lol Shasta. Who are you his real estate agent? :P Do you do loans for returnees? Har har =}

And who do you think you are to call me a MF Teph? Bad form.

y2a

Post by y2a »

Prurk wrote:
And who do you think you are to call me a MF Teph? Bad form.
That's actually one of the nicest posts Teph has ever made on here.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

I bid 50k, so, when is this auction going to end?

Ireland

Post by Ireland »

Current bid 50k to Safir -- the house will go to the highest bidder by the end of the night.

Haijn I'm willing to sell to you for whatever reasonable offer you have, I'm a thief not a douche bag ;)