Skill untrain

Moderator: Support Moderators

lyphogra

Skill untrain

Post by lyphogra »

Hello!

Raising up a topic about skill untrain. Is it somehow possible here? If yes, then how? If no, where can i find information about it?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Skill untrain

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Just change the arrows in the skill menu, so that the skill you want to lose is pointing down, and then build up another skill and it will replace that one.

lyphogra

Post by lyphogra »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Just change the arrows in the skill menu, so that the skill you want to lose is pointing down, and then build up another skill and it will replace that one.
Is it functioning only when total skill sum is 700?

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Yes, if you do not have the max skills (700) then another skill will not go down until it needs to to make room.

lyphogra

Post by lyphogra »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Yes, if you do not have the max skills (700) then another skill will not go down until it needs to to make room.
Thank you!

One more offtopic question: Is it possible to shrink tamed animals? And how to do it? I mean to make them tradeable via trade menu? Some days ago i was traded a pet such way.

Silverfoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Silverfoot »

Just say the animal's name followed by "transfer" and click on the person you want to trade with.

lyphogra

Post by lyphogra »

Silverfoot wrote:Just say the animal's name followed by "transfer" and click on the person you want to trade with.
Clear. Thanks. :)

Return to “New Player Help”