Looking for a roleplaying / pve+pvp guild.

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
Ryanous

Looking for a roleplaying / pve+pvp guild.

Post by Ryanous »

Many years ago Ultima online was my first MMO I ever played. I played it for 5 years until i moved onto Daoc then WoW then Warhammer and now i'm gonna play Aion but less hardcore than I have in the past. I'm looking to start playing Ultima online on the side again with a guild of people who I can roleplay with in game or do things with which will let me enjoy the game I play for e.g Starting a house area / visiting dungeon areas together since it's nearly impossible to explore everywhere on your own and generally just hangin out ingame and doing what we think is fun at the time.

To make it more simple I am not really a solo player in online mmos I much prefer having some people to play the game with as it makes it much more fun to do. I'm 22 years old and can use Vent if need be and am currently downloading the client as I write this to check it out.

I think i'd quite enjoy a roleplaying guild as it's what I enjoyed doing most before I stopped playing Ultima Online before aslong as there are enough in the guild doing it too. :) I don't mind mostly talking ooc either either one will do fine :)

I'd say i'm going to play the game alot since i in all my spare time i like to just play online mmos and atm I fancy focusing on just playing ultima online as my main one again for the old school feel to it. I will also be able to come online in game for certain events and things if I know they're happening in advance. So anyone interested in enlightening which guild on this server might be worth joining ? :)

Ryanous.
Last edited by Ryanous on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ryanous

Re: Looking for a roleplaying / pve+pvp guild.

Post by Ryanous »

May I add that if anyone could suggest a guild to join that aren't the most dominating sides but one which it would benefit the most please as I think that would be best for the community for the server. :) Just some people / someone who would be willing to have a good time and enjoy playing the game with.

p.s. I am from england so people playing gmt same as me would be nice also

Ryanous

Re: Looking for a roleplaying / pve+pvp guild.

Post by Ryanous »

I decided i'm gonna join the turtle bay people. I enjoy being on vent with them as I play the game. Makes it alot easier to organise and do stuff in game.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”