GOLD FARMING TARGETS

marmalade

GOLD FARMING TARGETS

Post by marmalade »

ok as the newly appointed KING OF TEH MONIES (you may call me finance guru marmalade) i've decided to make this thread to announce daily targets for gold farming.

obviously not everyone can make it on everyday but the more money we make the quicker we can get other members trained up and buy bigger houses. if you havent already, i suggest you train a provo bard with 80+ provocation at some point (no rush) to help out with hunting. its not really necessary to have any other skills since it takes too long to train and as long as we have one trained mage along with us its all gravy.

all money made will be put to a good cause, whether its buying communal regs and kegs for people to pvp/train with or buying houses for our soon to be guild town.

SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO.....
Last edited by marmalade on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

marmalade

23/04

Post by marmalade »

23/04

ive been asked to get people organised at some point this afternoon for a hunting trip (fun adventures yes?)

our target will be somewhere around 100k. this shouldnt take too long and obviously the more people we have helping out the quicker it will be. i'll be on most of the afternoon from now onwards. lets get this out of the way so we can have some epic fights later on tonight.

edit: target reached thanks guys :)

Finesse

Re: GOLD FARMING TARGETS

Post by Finesse »

Gold Target

24th

2 small houses 100kish

10k each reg between all of you buying them

try your hardest sirs.

Pro

Re: GOLD FARMING TARGETS

Post by Pro »