UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

From Canada with love... (auto event)

Post by Roser »

All hail the Moose King Anarcho!

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: From Canada with love... (auto event)

Post by SaibotMK »

NICE
Baalx in IRC
https://www.twitch.tv/adrenalinepvptwitch

"<Vega> he needs some refresh mount kegs"
"<Vega> for the incessant trammel-a-thons he goes on"

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

NEA

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

Last edited by SaibotMK on Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baalx in IRC

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Thx again for the CTF last night Hemp!
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Auto events? Maybe I'll start playing again. :lol:
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Gork

Post by Gork »

Badass!

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

These were a lot of fun:

Baalx in IRC

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Baalx, I certainly can't tell you how to PvP (I'm sure you'd just PK me and then, as suits your pleasure, just piss on the dirt where you left my corpse).

But I've seen something, and maybe you've already adapted.

Often, in your vids, you are mana-red-lined: I couldn't possibly do any better, but I observed some stuff, particularly concerning partnership-fights.

I've seen you cross-heal with "In Mani", and several times over: if your partner is red-lined and under grief, I understand this but, if your partner is taking all the 'heat', and you can't be interrupted, then you need to be cross-healing with 'In Vas Mani'.

In the middle of the fight, and already borderline-mana-redlined, I can fully understand how you might miss this: "I have to heal him now, and it has to happen even with almost no mana, and interruption doesn't even enter into it" ...

If you can cross-heal with In Vas Mani, rather than In Mani, you'll glean more useful mana, and you'll spend less time mana-red-lined.

In order to help preserve this facility, maybe switch into "purple-pot" mode (1 handed weapon harassment: last vid I watched, no one was throwing any purple pots, but you did switch to the katana to keep-up pressure) earlier: I'm suggesting that you never let your mana become red-lined ...

Absolutely, DO NOT TAKE MY WORDS for this: bounce my remarks off Rose, or anyone else with whom you Partner with any regularity, to find the best information about how to refine your rotations.

BTW, I do really like your videos, because you are all heart, even if/when your rotations aren't best, or the RNG just screwed you over, and/or you just ran into a Flamestrike-groundtrap ...

I guess I would like to think that I would never make any of those mistakes ... HAHA, of course I would, and I can't even imagine how stupid I would look!

Refine your techniques!

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

I had Purple Pots, i was throwing them in that CTF it just didn't get on video. The first part of the video got copyrighted on my stream. I also was low on purple pots in that CTF, my pot inventory was not balanced. I usually carry 25+ purples, and am now starting to carry 30. I carry 95 pots total when I leave my keep on Baalx.

Far as the cross healing, yea its a in the moment awareness thing when deciding to In Mani or In Vas Mani. In Vas Mani takes longer to charge, so its a safer bet to In Mani my teammate when he is low, and then charge a In Vas Mani. I can over use In Mani at times though sure, and it does eat my mana. So there is room for some improvement there. Ultimately the choice between In Mani and In Vas Mani cross healing comes down to "Will I be able to stay in range to cast a Greater Heal", its kind of a risk. If me and Roser were in a VOIP during the CTF we could coordinate healing better.

Far as the flamestrikes in the event, everyone believe it or not insta died in those things at one point or another during that CTF, at least I saw one or both players on there team insta die, may or may not be shown in the clipped version of video. They are not hard to avoid, but you will notice everyone was running into them, you might be surprised, but then maybe you would be better at avoiding them. That was my first CTF outside of Roser's CTF which is a little different.

But far as my rotations, and over all getting better at PvP, its been a continued progression. I improve & learn more every time I play. Thanks, and glad you like the videos.
Baalx in IRC

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

SaibotMK wrote: Far as the cross healing, yea its a in the moment awareness thing when deciding to In Mani or In Vas Mani. In Vas Mani takes longer to charge, so its a safer bet to In Mani my teammate when he is low, and then charge a In Vas Mani. I can over use In Mani at times though sure, and it does eat my mana. So there is room for some improvement there. Ultimately the choice between In Mani and In Vas Mani cross healing comes down to "Will I be able to stay in range to cast a Greater Heal", its kind of a risk. If me and Roser were in a VOIP during the CTF we could coordinate healing better.
I don't think there's ever really a good time to mini a team mate. If you're doing it out of necessity because of mana restraints...don't. All you do in that situation is 1. lock yourself out further of healing him big and 2. show you have no mana left. The "charge time" shouldn't ever be a part in your decision either, if it is, you need to be paying more attention to your partner and prep a heal earlier.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

LNE

Post by LNE »

Ill Gates wrote:
SaibotMK wrote: Far as the cross healing, yea its a in the moment awareness thing when deciding to In Mani or In Vas Mani. In Vas Mani takes longer to charge, so its a safer bet to In Mani my teammate when he is low, and then charge a In Vas Mani. I can over use In Mani at times though sure, and it does eat my mana. So there is room for some improvement there. Ultimately the choice between In Mani and In Vas Mani cross healing comes down to "Will I be able to stay in range to cast a Greater Heal", its kind of a risk. If me and Roser were in a VOIP during the CTF we could coordinate healing better.
I don't think there's ever really a good time to mini a team mate. If you're doing it out of necessity because of mana restraints...don't. All you do in that situation is 1. lock yourself out further of healing him big and 2. show you have no mana left. The "charge time" shouldn't ever be a part in your decision either, if it is, you need to be paying more attention to your partner and prep a heal earlier.

no never in mani cross healing . Watch videos of group fights to get an idea of what cross healing really is.

SaibotMK
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SaibotMK »

First of all in group fights you should be in discord or something (a VOIP). In the CTF we weren't. Then id haft to go back to watch the video again but my mana was low, and I am not going to let my teammate die because it will turn into a 1v2. Though he did die in the beginning when I was loading up offensive spells on someone else.

If I can Greater Heal I will do it. If you guys are going to analyze something this would be the video to do it, though we didn't expect this 2v2 and we weren't in a voip:

I attempted a Greater Heal, was out of LOS he was low, I popped a In Mani then went into a In Vas Mani. Then later in the video I went for a Greater Heal & was out of range, but Roser was ok, and then at the end I charged a Greater Heal first and healed him. Real group PvP in any mmo people are in a voip, and we weren't in one in the CTF. The In Mani vs In Vas Mani wasn't the only thing that could have been better about that CTF match, because of the fact we weren't in discord.
Baalx in IRC

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

SaibotMK wrote:First of all in group fights you should be in discord or something (a VOIP)
This is completely irrelevant..you don't need to voice to have enough awareness to heal your partner.
SaibotMK wrote:If I can Greater Heal I will do it. If you guys are going to analyze something this would be the video to do it, though we didn't expect this 2v2 and we weren't in a voip
I don't need to watch a video to tell you "In Mani" isn't the right choice.
SaibotMK wrote:I attempted a Greater Heal, was out of LOS he was low, I popped a In Mani then went into a In Vas Mani. Then later in the video I went for a Greater Heal & was out of range, but Roser was ok, and then at the end I charged a Greater Heal first and healed him. Real group PvP in any mmo people are in a voip, and we weren't in one in the CTF. The In Mani vs In Vas Mani wasn't the only thing that could have been better about that CTF match, because of the fact we weren't in discord.
The point I was trying to make is just go g heal. There's 0 reason to do a mini...no one was trying to be negative, they were trying to help.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »