Order of Blade [RP Only!]

Here you will find guilds to join and were you may recruit members to join your Roleplaying Guild.
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for post Guild Information, Recruitment and Contact Info. Do not post inflamatory remarks in other guilds threads.
UnknownLord

Order of Blade [RP Only!]

Post by UnknownLord »

The Order of Blade is a RP based guild ONLY. If you are one who likes to murder random people or play mutant like characters or join guilds for personal gain, this is not the guild for you.

The Order of Blade consists of all types of characters. From players who wish to become Assassins, Guards, Farmers, Inn keepers, Vendor shop owners, hard working citizens farming resources, fishermen.. etc.. The list is endless.

What the guild can provide is a place for Roleplayers who do not wish to become just another orc or solo their whole lives. We as a guild wish to bring the fun back into Ultima Online with in-guild Quests, story-lines, events and much more.

Q: Will there be PvP in this guild?

A: Yes but restricted PvP. Meaning, with the orcs a story line will be played out to have guild battles etc. For PKing and random killing, no. Unless someone attacks you, you must not attack them. There will be PvP Events ran weekly so the players get their dose of it but this does not mean join to dominate the events.. Remember, this is to help the guild.

Class restrictions will be forced due to rank. For warriors, Weapons and Armour used will be rank based. For mages, they are only allowed Macing as their weapon skill and Q Staves as weapons. They also must enrole in the local magery school to gain rank. Without a rank you are limited to circle spells of 1-3. Casting higher ranked spells will result in a Jail term and Fine.

Q: Will there be much PvM?

A: Yes. There will be again weekly PvM Hunts and quests but that does not stop anyone from forming a group to hunt with.

Q: Can my character be named Leet Dude?

A: Sadly no. This is a roleplay guild and therefor, The character must have a normal name. No "LEET" names are welcomed. http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

For any more details please read the guilds on the Right side of the page Here
-D- Dreadlord XII

Clark_Kent
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Order of Blade [RP Only!]

Post by Clark_Kent »

Greetings Citizen! The Daily Planet welcomes your order to our fine realm.
Chief Editor of The Daily Planet
chumbucket and Associates (cA)

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Good luck with the guild. I created an evil RP guild, the Crimson Alliance, and haven't really got much interests in it. I created this guild at the time the Keepers of the Light was created. The idea was to have one active evil RP guild and one active good RP guild to interact with.

I don't know how active the orcs are now, it seems there has been some recent activity within the guild. However, when you consider they have 100+ members and only 20 are active on average it really isn't impressive. I hope the Orcs continue to stay active, otherwise, all the good RP guilds will have no one to interact with.

Until the server population grows and more RP oriented people join this server it will be hard to recruit for an RP guild. I ended up joining the Keepers of the Light because of this. A huge problem on this server is everyone has a guild with 1-5 people in them and there are a lot of these guilds. Considering the RP player-base is even smaller I think the best option for Rp'ers is to consolidate guilds and not isolate themselves.

I wish you the best of luck. And welcome to the RP community. :D

Kraarug
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kraarug »

Well, speaking for the Orcs I know, I think that you'll find that many of us would love to be on more frequently. I'm usually logged on all day long (thanks to blues who like to give counts) but I play every night.

I suggest that the GMs of your RP guilds contact Ne'Rull. You'll find that he's a dynamic RP'er and when he's on the Orcs come alive.

So, try to set something up, get a story line going, let's get an event going and let's get to playing!

Unlimited Bladeworks

Post by Unlimited Bladeworks »

Ah, this is good to hear.

When KtL gets a few more members we will most likely start interacting much more with the orcs. Our guild is fairly new so we have a good amount of work ahead of us. I look forward to Rping with the orcs. :D

Avo

Post by Avo »

Has this guild dissolved I haven't heard anything from there, nor from KTL. I visited the KTL forum but my posts haven't even gotten approved yet. Oh well, guess ill keep searching.

Galm(kB)

Post by Galm(kB) »

good luck and good wishes

Return to “Guild Recruitment”