Trying to make tailoring macro

Topics related to Second Age
randale

Trying to make tailoring macro

Post by randale »

What I want it do is for it to take some cloth off the floor, if my character needs it, make shirts, and put in one in each box around me, after the second time it happens(sometimes the 3rd of 4th, it varies) I get a message saying "That must be in your pack to use it?" What must be? I have the cloth and the sewing kits already.

!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|0|54
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1086034977|1200|5990
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x30449|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.ForAction|4
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3997|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|5990
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|2|8059|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForMenuAction|0|300
Assistant.Macros.MenuResponseAction|3|7933|0
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:10
Assistant.Macros.EndForAction
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1086198778|1|7933
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400CC7B5|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1086195676|1|7933
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400CC788|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1086194974|1|7933
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400CC78A|(-1, -1, 0)|0
Assistant.Macros.LiftAction|1086190717|1|7933
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400CC7D6|(-1, -1, 0)|0

Patek
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Trying to make tailoring macro

Post by Patek »

The macro might be bugging out because it thinks the cloth on the ground is the one you're trying to target as youre doing it by type, not a specific target. My recommendation to fix the targeting issue would be to double click scissors by type then the pile of cloth in your bag as a specific target, not a target by type. Make sure the pile in your bag never gets completely used up too otherwise the targetID will change and the macro will break(to make sure I'd just multiply the number of shirts youre making before each restock by the amount of cloth needed per shirt and then add like 10 - 20 cloth on top, that way the pile will never run out/change.)

The other thing that might be playing up is object dolay. To fix the macro you pasted your best bet is to make sure your object delay in Razor is set to 1000ms (the server delay time) and then add 1.00sec waits between things like lift, drop, useskill etc. Razor will try do things as fast as it can which'll bug out on the server as the server will refuse commands with "you must wait to perform another action" or whatever it is.

Usually in macros i have:

Action 1
wait 1.00sec
action 2
wait 1.00sec
action 3
wait 1.00sec
etc etc

With the "wait for menu" lines, you can actually change these to "wait 1.00sec" as the "wait for menu" lines can bug out and hang your macro.

In regards to your macro specifically, a better way to structure it would be with Restock and Organise Agents.

Restock Agent 1:
Cloth

Organise Agent 1:
Drop shirts into box 1

Organise Agent 2:
Drop shirts into box 2

Organise Agent x:
Drop shirts into box x etc.

Then you'd do...

!loop
if cloth >= 20 [or whatever minimum you want] then
restock agent 1
wait 1.0sec
target box with cloth in it
wait 2.00sec (restock agents can take a bit)
end if
double cilkc scissors by type
wait 1.00sec
select cloth pile in your bag
wait 1.00sec
menu whatever
wait 1.00sec
menu whatever etc.
wait [however long it takes to make a shirt plus 1 or 2 seconds]
organise agent 1
wait 1.00sec

if you wanted to do hundreds of shirts, you could just copy/paste the above kind of thing a few times and change the organise agent number. That way it'd check/restock cloth, try make a shirt, drop into box 1, check/restock cloth, try make a shirt, drop into box 2 etc etc.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers

- Patek

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

Just run the make the shirt, run the restock macro, and use the organizer agent. If you want to get real fancy, you can change the hot bag on the organizer agent to a new one if the system message says can't hold any more items.

Your traget id will never change, just pull enough for 2-3 shirts every time (in case the reatock agent misfires...).

randale

Post by randale »

Found out it works with absolute target, but I have that problem I mentioned if I try to have to drag cloth by type.

Ahbuddy

Post by Ahbuddy »

GMed tailoring this morning on alt. started with 60 str, dropped to 55 with magic wizzy hat to have 15 int for rune book
50 magery and 50 tailoring
fancy shirts to 42 unreal skill
cloaks to 54
robes to 70
from here on bought hides and sold crafts back to npc vendors for prophets, more coin at higher skill
leather gorgets to 79
studded gorgets to 99
skill slowed incredibly about 97 and stopped at 99 so swiched
studded tunics to 100 in less than two hours
was buying hides off npc vendors, recalling around, hour for full rotation, using scissors to make cut leather
if hide stack dropped on ground due to weight, just scissor click them while on ground and cut leather goes in you pack, even if over 425 weight
last vendor was selling over 600 hides every hour, was a 20 hour nonstop grind to get there, let crafts drop on ground until room to put in inventory and sell or cut up
last few hours had to cut up crafts and bring in character off other account to help move some weight, because vendors where not buying crafts fast enough
was a blast :lol:

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Ahbuddy wrote:GMed tailoring this morning on alt.... was a blast :lol:
Congratulations, and welcome, to our newest GM-Tailor!

Good work, Ahbuddy.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.