New Collectible Rumor??

Topics related to Second Age
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

New Collectible Rumor??

Post by Roser »

I heard there is Mcpry (current world event) related stuff dropping in newly spawned treasure maps! Each chest has a chance to spawn a throwable booze bottle, one for each type of common booze, ale, wine, liquor etc... "a pirates ale" something like that.

They apparently work the same as festive snow or eggs in which the person you are throwing it at must also have one of these bottle types in their bag. They are said to make a flying bottle animation for which ever type you throw and then a "tink" sound when it hits the target.

Pretty cool! I dunno what the drop rate is for them from the t-maps, but its probably pretty low and scales with the map level.

Post if you can confirm!!

Anna

Re: New Collectible Rumor??

Post by Anna »

*Explodes then collects herself*

I can tell you this...

If there is a throwable in there, ill dig to the other side of Sosaria trying to find it! <3

I mean, who wants to have a GOOD time at a bar with GOOD company, when you can have a GREAT time throwing bottles with some ROWDY company... and one very angry bartender I guess :P

*Spaces out thinking about it, then continues to shake down Lost Lands for treasure maps*

GadnokFrothgar

Re: New Collectible Rumor??

Post by GadnokFrothgar »

I want collectible tumors