Need Bulk Regs

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Capitalist

Re: Need Bulk Regs

Post by Capitalist »

biggie biggie biggie oh can't you see?!
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Mens Rea wrote:I would have thought someone with your intellect would not need to have it pointed out to him that, on this forum, green text is a link. In further support of this view is the fact that my signature uses the biggest font available on this forum and it says "DISCOUNT REG VENDOR". I'm not sure whether it needs to be any clearer.

Seeing as you are not one of my customers, I do not risk losing a customer when I wish you well and withdraw my offer to sell you goods. Do not visit my shop. You are not part of my intended demographic.

PS - here is some further reading: http://www.wordpress-web-designer-ralei ... link-text/

Best wishes,
Mens Rea

I know that people give you a lot of shit here, but this is a prime example of why... Not everyone knows that ALL TEXT in THIS COLOR is absolutely guaranteed to be a link no matter what.

Also one man's opinion on web format does not make a rule
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:
Mens Rea wrote:I would have thought someone with your intellect would not need to have it pointed out to him that, on this forum, green text is a link. In further support of this view is the fact that my signature uses the biggest font available on this forum and it says "DISCOUNT REG VENDOR". I'm not sure whether it needs to be any clearer.

Seeing as you are not one of my customers, I do not risk losing a customer when I wish you well and withdraw my offer to sell you goods. Do not visit my shop. You are not part of my intended demographic.

PS - here is some further reading: http://www.wordpress-web-designer-ralei ... link-text/

Best wishes,
Mens Rea

I know that people give you a lot of shit here, but this is a prime example of why... Not everyone knows that ALL TEXT in THIS COLOR is absolutely guaranteed to be a link no matter what.

Also one man's opinion on web format does not make a rule
Says the guy who went to the trouble of determining and selecting the hyperlink colour for his text... A bit redundant isn't it?