Town Vendor Respawns

Topics related to Second Age
Ahbuddy

Town Vendor Respawns

Post by Ahbuddy »

I have seen a one hour re-spawn on vendors selling items in town like regents, is this accurate to the minute?
How does the server going down for 40 minutes affect this timer?
Do I subtract/add 40 minutes or is it the same time on new items available for sale in the hour cycle?
Also I have seen other players leaving a few regents left on vendor, not buying them all out. I remember a strategy back in 1998 about doing that, it increase numbers available. How does that work?

Gork

Re: Town Vendor Respawns

Post by Gork »

Ahbuddy wrote:I have seen a one hour re-spawn on vendors selling items in town like regents, is this accurate to the minute?
Do I subtract/add 40 minutes or is it the same time on new items available for sale in the hour cycle?
Also I have seen other players leaving a few regents left on vendor, not buying them all out. I remember a strategy back in 1998 about doing that, it increase numbers available. How does that work?
are you a shill?

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Town Vendor Respawns

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Ahbuddy wrote:I have seen a one hour re-spawn on vendors selling items in town like regents, is this accurate to the minute?

I know that they work pretty hard on making things like this era accurate... I'm also pretty sure you should buy them out completely to get them to increase their stocks. With limited player base, it is unlikely you will see the amounts reach into the 1000's of regs on vendors as you probably saw on OSI. Personally, I feel as though it is worth my time to buy regs from players at a slight increase over the vendor.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey