buying charged katanas

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

bigbob

buying charged katanas

Post by bigbob »

buying charged katanas - please PM me what you have.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Re: buying charged katanas

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

Hello, bigbob,

Please elaborate on which charges you want (or, it might be easier to specify what you don't want, heh!): I set aside GT weapons when I get them, but Burning/DB/MB/Thunder/whatever I regularly liquidate, because I have no use for them, and they're not worth my time to set aside and store.

I'll check to see what GT katanas I might have, and PM you; if any of the other types are also of value to you, please indicate, and I'll start setting them aside ("for you"); I promise that I won't "rake you over the coals" regarding pricing.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

still buying charged katanas. (any type of charge)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I have... far too many to list. Give me a general idea of what you're paying so I don't waste hours of my life please.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

SighelmofWyrmgard

Post by SighelmofWyrmgard »

bigbob wrote:still buying charged katanas. (any type of charge)
What? You want Burning/MB/Evil/OtherCrap; whatever for?

Vega, bigbob has told me he wants DB & Thunder (and, presumably, GT); properly, he should indicate his pricing expectations.

SS
SighelmofWyrmgard wrote:
uosa44 wrote:For sale, by original owner:
1 Human Brain, never been used, only slightly damaged, still in original packaging.
$1, obo
FTFY.

SS
uosa44 wrote:The inability for this person to respond in such a crazy manner proves my point.