LONG LIVE UOSA PVP

Topics related to Second Age
Gork

LONG LIVE UOSA PVP

Post by Gork »

I'm on a long stretch of work , however starting veterans day... I plan to make vidoes of uosa pvp. Lets do it! Lets Make vids, show up for fights . Let us show why this is the best pvp around. *bow* see you soon.

Capitalist

Re: LONG LIVE UOSA PVP

Post by Capitalist »

I've never really had an ethical or physical problem killing you. So, let's go?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Gork

Post by Gork »

I'd bet u have the leaste amount of killshots on me vs anyone on this shard. That being said , I wont duck any fight. I think you are one of the most dangerous pvpers on the shard.. Lets make a video . I am not like NF .. I record it all.AND NEVER FORGET THE POINT PVP UOSA

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You're speaking my language. See you soon.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Gork

Post by Gork »

This is why I respect you.

Gork

Post by Gork »

one more day... is it just me n vega? anyone else willing to step up?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I 1v2's Saber and Santorum today... they're still around... some others too. I'll bring you to them after I kirr you :D

Gork

Post by Gork »

I am looking forward to some fun . I doubt I can get another urk to randomly lighting you during our fight though... that was unexpected , due to you running up on me in front of my tower lol.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

:( rip
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

farnk

Post by farnk »

Gork wrote: Lets do it! Lets Make vids
Rofl

Gork

Post by Gork »

farnk wrote:
Gork wrote: Lets do it! Lets Make vids
Rofl

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

Gork wrote:I'd bet u have the leaste amount of killshots on me vs anyone on this shard. That being said , I wont duck any fight. I think you are one of the most dangerous pvpers on the shard.. Lets make a video . I am not like NF .. I record it all.AND NEVER FORGET THE POINT PVP UOSA

You guild hopping fool , N-F takes the wins all day. && we are the most active pvp guild so keep talking smack while not even logging on.. Soon to see your corpse along with tubby.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Hey Alwaysz,

Remember when you killed me 1v1 ~2% of our fights? No? I understand.

Remember when I killed N-F 1v2 just two days ago when they were ganking me with charged hallies, reflect, invis, and teleport versus my GM hally? No? Okay, let me know when you want me to post the screenshot.

N-F r bad. N-F r new N-S. De end.

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Gork

Post by Gork »

DRUSK42 wrote:
Gork wrote:I'd bet u have the leaste amount of killshots on me vs anyone on this shard. That being said , I wont duck any fight. I think you are one of the most dangerous pvpers on the shard.. Lets make a video . I am not like NF .. I record it all.AND NEVER FORGET THE POINT PVP UOSA

You guild hopping fool , N-F takes the wins all day. && we are the most active pvp guild so keep talking smack while not even logging on.. Soon to see your corpse along with tubby.
You guys are active and loyal to the shard. I'll give you that much respect. I enjoy the N-F hype videos; however, lets not act like my comment about you guys not posting your losses to be anything but the truth.