i always find my way back

Topics related to Second Age
Hades Grimm

i always find my way back

Post by Hades Grimm »

ive got a couple characters i made along time ago, i find myself to busy at times to invest the time but at times this game pulls me back. its weird i cannot get the same satisfaction in other games as i once did in ultima online... but its so hard to get an established character to where the game is as fun as it used to be.

Ill Gates

Re: i always find my way back

Post by Ill Gates »

Monoxide_Athlore_OG wrote:ive got a couple characters i made along time ago, i find myself to busy at times to invest the time but at times this game pulls me back. its weird i cannot get the same satisfaction in other games as i once did in ultima online... but its so hard to get an established character to where the game is as fun as it used to be.
What do you need? There's a community here that's more than willing to help you become established. What facets of the game made it fun to you? If you're looking to get into the PvP side, please let me know.

IRC Skrap.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Hades Grimm

Post by Hades Grimm »

[/quote]What do you need? There's a community here that's more than willing to help you become established. What facets of the game made it fun to you? If you're looking to get into the PvP side, please let me know.

IRC Skrap.[/quote]

hey scrap, i im you on irc... i used to pvp all the time, i like pvp .. im more on the (order) side tho.. i like helping on going on team hunts and just having fun.. helping other players .. ive never4 really been a savage player :/

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Monoxide_Athlore_OG wrote:ive got a couple characters i made along time ago, i find myself to busy at times to invest the time but at times this game pulls me back. its weird i cannot get the same satisfaction in other games as i once did in ultima online... but its so hard to get an established character to where the game is as fun as it used to be.
need anything to help get back on ur feet pm me..welcome back! :mrgreen: