Razor Macro question

Moderator: Support Moderators

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Razor Macro question

Post by EVeee »

Does anyone know how to make a macro that will lift a stack of undetermined quantity out of your pack?

I can make a macro that will lift leather out of my pack and add it to a stack on the ground, no problem EXCEPT that it records the quantity of leather moved too and I want to set it to grab any amount of leather and drop it.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Razor Macro question

Post by Safir »

The best way would probably be to set up an organizer, and have the leather moved to a container.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Safir wrote:The best way would probably be to set up an organizer, and have the leather moved to a container.
I thought of this after my post but before I read yours, but it doesn't work. This is what happens:

If I do it manually - leather in pack, stack of leather on ground.... Razor forces me to set the stack of leather on the ground as the Hotbag every time I want this to work, so set organizer hotbag, target leather on ground, use organizer agent - and it works

If I set a macro for it - it don't work. You can tell Razor to do exactly what you just did manually, but it won't. It seems to set the hotbag, but when it comes to running the organizer agent, it either says that no leather was found (in your pack) even though it is there or it pretends to move it - you see the leather kind of shift in your pack a little and you get a message saying it was moved to the stack, but it's not.

All in all, very depressing.

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

Well, use an actual container then? A locked down container in a house can hold an unlimited amount of weight, so that might be the way to go.

EVeee
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by EVeee »

Safir wrote:Well, use an actual container then? A locked down container in a house can hold an unlimited amount of weight, so that might be the way to go.
If it was that easy, I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up :)

We aren't talking about in a house, but on a boat

Safir
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Safir »

EVeee wrote:
Safir wrote:Well, use an actual container then? A locked down container in a house can hold an unlimited amount of weight, so that might be the way to go.
If it was that easy, I wouldn't have bothered bringing it up :)

We aren't talking about in a house, but on a boat
Aye, that is most troublesome...

Return to “New Player Help”