Looking to Buy 5k to 8k ingots for smith

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Savage13

Looking to Buy 5k to 8k ingots for smith

Post by Savage13 »

I've been looking in vendors for hours and can't find any. I'll buy from players or if anyone knows of a stocked vendor please let me know. I don't care if they are iron or any other color or mixed. I'm just training smithing so I'm just looking for the best price. Please let me know if you have some and what you want for them.

Savage13

Re: Looking to Buy 5k to 8k ingots for smith

Post by Savage13 »

I noticed the big sale thread on here and checked out Goblin's, but I really don't want to pay 9 per ingot.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Welcome! Hit up the IRC chat. Someone on might have some willing o sell.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

I have plenty. Contact me on pm or IRC and we can meet up. I'll have IRC turned on in an hour or two.

9 per ingot is what GG charges for colored. For iron, GG charges 7gp. Colored metal rarely sells so the price is higher for the vendor fees. Yes with a lower price, there would be less fees and possibly more sales, but in my experience it does not equal out. GG loses money on colored ingots.

I'll charge 6 gp for whatever ingot you want except valorite or verite through a personal bulk order.

Return to “Resources”