Why?

Topics related to Second Age
The Gods

Re: Why?

Post by The Gods »

Millerisfuntoplay wrote:I hide in the stables and kill sleeping pets. Sorry.
haha

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Kaivan wrote:Unless you have messaged me under another alias than your TheGods alias on IRC, the only PMs I have received were from some time in September 2013. The same is true regarding forum PMs, which were about the same subject, and also in September 2013. Beyond that, I haven't received any comments from you regarding stable pets, or about virtually any other subject.
also if u read i said gms have not pmed me bout general questions too...dont mean i pmed u bout the matter but i do know i did a few of u the 1st and 2nd time im positive...and it has been a loong time since my 1st and 2nd stable fuck ups, and 3rd time i didnt bother cuz of the results i got/didnt get...been well over a year or more since i lost em the 2nd time...not here to try to lie....cuz as anyone that knows me can see id have to be pretty pissed to post sumthin like this but i was just fed up with hundreds of hours lost spent taming...for nothing..honestly i knew it wouldnt change anything so idk y i let my anger get the best of me and just let it go cuz i know nada will be done...so if i offended anyone then i truely am sorry...just, man!, this kills me when i worked hard to lose it all cuz of a "bug" :cry:

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

Aeris wrote:Also, if The Gods really has 2k+ slots as he wrote, then he has over 70% of the slots on the shard. There are only 2800 in total on the entire shard. I always tried to bump my thread, title always said "free stable slots," no one ever requested them. If I had let them go, someone else would have just taken them to hoard, so I thought I might as well take them and advertise them for free (within a reasonable request) to cut into the hoarder's market so they had more trouble to sell them and hopefully would decide it wasn't worth the hassle.
Aeris, you have been here a few years and have had 100's of pets... Ever lose any in the stables? Do you think it was ever the game that messed that up or was it you?
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

nubnub
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by nubnub »

Ty for your loss, slots have opened back up.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Aeris, you have been here a few years and have had 100's of pets... Ever lose any in the stables? Do you think it was ever the game that messed that up or was it you?[/quote]

There's might be something funky going on. Doubtful but possible. There was a while back somebody lost 20 mares after refreshing them the day prior. I happened to notice an hour before the post there were like 20 wild horses at that stable when I went by. There were a couple nice white ones so I grabbed them for my alts, heh heh. It was also the first time in a couple weeks I was able to secure some stable slots there.

I just assumed the vet had run out of cats and dogs so the person bought horses to hold the slots at the time. The more I think about it now, the more I wonder if they are connected in some way. I've yet to see a stable full of horses before or since. The game might be switching up pets and somehow dropping them on occasion? Who knows...
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Anytime I lost any I could explain, and it was my mistake. I lost a lot in the past because I forgot about them and a week passed.

I only use Papua, Delucia, both Serpant's Hold, and the North mines/K^A town. I have in the past used Brit (S), Vesper, and Trinsic (E). Never lost a pet anywhere that I couldn't explain why, and I usually refresh 2-4 hours before exactly 1 week.

I feel like since there is a large number of people complaining, and usually about the same stable masters, something must be wrong with certain ones. Britain (Blackthorn and British) seem to come up very frequently. I can't say for sure whether it's always human error or not, but I know that I've never not been able to explain it down to my own mistake.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Aeris wrote:Anytime I lost any I could explain, and it was my mistake. I lost a lot in the past because I forgot about them and a week passed.

I only use Papua, Delucia, both Serpant's Hold, and the North mines/K^A town. I have in the past used Brit (S), Vesper, and Trinsic (E). Never lost a pet anywhere that I couldn't explain why, and I usually refresh 2-4 hours before exactly 1 week.

I feel like since there is a large number of people complaining, and usually about the same stable masters, something must be wrong with certain ones. Britain (Blackthorn and British) seem to come up very frequently. I can't say for sure whether it's always human error or not, but I know that I've never not been able to explain it down to my own mistake.
yah ive had this happen 4 times with skara stables now...both of the stablemasters, all 3 trinsic stablemasters in trinny stables twice, and west brit 2 of em twice now, papua stables both stablemasters twice...i know its no error i did tho cuz i refresh no later than every 3 days guaranteed and i always have had gold in bank :cry: