A few hallies and some miscellaneous stuff

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

nightfishing

A few hallies and some miscellaneous stuff

Post by nightfishing »

Edit3: Auction is over.

I have been diligently cleaning out my houses and doing a few mibs. Everything listed is brand spanking new and unused.

1. A Halberd of Power
2. An Eminently Accurate Halberd of Power (+15)
3. A Substantial Halberd of Power and Thunder (31 charges)
4. A Fortified Exceedingly Accurate Halberd of Force (+20)

Miscellaneous Stuff
5. A Surpassingly Accurate (+10) Bardiche of Ghoul's Touch and Force (13 Charges)
6. A Durable Exceedingly (+20) Accurate Cutlass of Ghoul's Touch and Force (25 charges)
7. A Substantial Accurate (+5) War Fork of Ghoul's Touch and Might (23 Charges)
8. An Accurate (+5) Short Spear of Ghoul's Touch and Ruin (37 charges)

I am a man of many skills and talents. Auctioning is not one of them. I reserve the right to be too wasted to reply to any and all attempts at contact. I reserve the right to claim that my gf is giving me so much shit that I simply cannot process your transaction at this time. I sometimes chase my indoor cat for hours when he gets outside, and I reserve the right to use this as a valid and binding defense of any and all besmirchings and calumnies hurled at me or any and all allied (or unallied) targets which I may choose to declare at a later date. That being said, if you get in IRC and say something stupid or inflammatory, I will probably respond and you can call me on my bullshit and demand that I deliver your goods immediately in exchange for the agreed upon payment. I will probably do this, because it's the right thing to do. Honor, I'm all about that shit.

Edit: I forgot to lay out the terms of this auction. See the beginning of the paragraph above. I am gonna let this run through Sunday, August 2nd, 2015, 6PM EST. I will be cooking dinner for my parents at that time but I will be home by 7:30 and I will declare the winners with fanfare and trumpets and chariots and shit.

Edit2: I am [napkin] in IRC. If you contact me and I forgot that I even posted this, the code phrase is "You are down to your last orange Starburst, tomorrow is gonna suck."
Last edited by nightfishing on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[23:59] <notorious> STFU NAPKIN YOURE NEW
[23:59] <[napkin]> lol
[23:59] <notorious> STOP NAMEDROPPING

WOODY

Re: A few hallies and some miscellaneous stuff

Post by WOODY »

3) small deed
5) 15k

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

1) 5k
2)5k
4)5k

3)50k
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

bigbob

Post by bigbob »

2)22.5k
3)62.5k
4)13k
6)11.5k

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

4) 15k
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

3) 2 small deeds

nightfishing

Post by nightfishing »

I received a private B/O offer for all items in this auction. Since I totally forgot to lay down rules for anonymous bids, buyouts, and private bids, I talked to the player who placed the buyout and agreed to accept the B/O as a bid. I did specify an ending date and time, and I want my auction to be honest, so it will run until 6PM tomorrow as originally specified.

This is not a lame attempt to drive up bids. The bids were already quite above my expectations. The B/O offer I received is of an amount that far exceeds the bids that have been placed, and I am reasonably sure that it will remain the top bid by tomorrow evening. My only purpose in relaying this is so that no one is upset at thinking their bid is the highest and then learning they lost to a bid that I cannot post due to its anonymity.

In the future, I will refrain from creating an auction while I am completely wasted and I will specify if B/Os are allowed and I will not accept anonymous bids anymore.

I apologize for screwing this up; I think this is my 2nd auction since 1997. :oops:
[23:59] <notorious> STFU NAPKIN YOURE NEW
[23:59] <[napkin]> lol
[23:59] <notorious> STOP NAMEDROPPING

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

could you tone down the niceness you're giving me carebearitis

<3
^