Post by Brokkr »

resold.
Brokkr - The Dwarven Metal Worker

FORMERLY: MortiKi

Image Image

Jerry-Garcia

Re: selling yew vendor house to brokkr

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

he wouldn't trade deeds until the house was transferred to him and then glouted in IRC and forums that he resold the house. beware

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

So did you transfer, and he didn't pay?
Or did you transfer, he paid, and then resold it for more?
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

I asked for the deeds he said no unless I make a forum page. I said we can do that or broker it. I didn't see any brokers on. so I made this thread. even after the thread was made he didn't hand the deeds to me. says he was worried I was going to scam him. so then I transferred he gave the deeds. I said enjoy and left. 2 minutes later he sends me irc message saying he sold if for a brick haha. then posts it on my thread. so I then told him that's ok I just placed that house 2 days ago so no biggie. sooooo.. the problem with transferring a house worth 2 deeds and nah nah I sold it messages are enough for someone to be upset.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yeah there's no 2 ways about it that he's a dbag in general and in this case
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Doesn't Brokkr run the Yew shop near the bank? I would think he is trustworthy.

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

I never said he wasn't trustworthy. the deal was made no one screwed anyone. but go to any store down your street and buy some candy and then walk back into the store 2 minutes later and say I just sold the candy I just bought from you for twice the amount I paid. then take a good look at the face of the store clerk. Then after that walk outside the store and with marker write on an advertisement board that you resold the candy you bought. is that clear enough for you?

Jerry-Garcia

Post by Jerry-Garcia »

now he apologized to me saying he didn't think he was bragging. but only after I made my beware post. I didn't give him bad rep. Im not even mad. I didn't slam my keyboard I just looked at the screen like wtf. So regardless if hes trustworthy or not bad business is bad business. even in a game you find lack of professionalism. just sometimes not where you expect it.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

I won't be dealing with Brokkr anymore after seeing this. How immature can you get? Publicly gloating in the original thread about a flip worth a few thousand gold makes you look retarded.

If only there was another reg vendor at yew bank with cheaper prices..
^

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Brokkr: nananana booboo stick your head in doo-doo. Explain yourself!

Raefon

Post by Raefon »

Treysta wrote:I won't be dealing with Brokkr anymore after seeing this. How immature can you get? Publicly gloating in the original thread about a flip worth a few thousand gold makes you look retarded.

If only there was another reg vendor at yew bank with cheaper prices..
I see what you did there! :wink:

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

So... A price was agreed, and paid, and then resold a few minutes later. Brokkr is the one with the established shop in the area and the higher rep, so I get why he would expect you to be the one to place trust in the other. These sales always require someone to trust the other, and the one with the lowest rep usually has to trust the other. You say you aren’t upset he doubled the sale price in 5 minutes, but yet you made this thread? Those are essentially the facts correct?

I hate to be captain obvious (or make a captain obvious reference), but the only thing Brokkr did wrong in this instance is inform you of the resale (and being a bit boastful about it). The only reason to make a thread about it is if you feel hurt by the fact he profited more than you did from the same property. At the end of the day it was an honest and fair trade. Both sides got exactly what they wanted. One side is just upset the other one used his network to land a bigger sale so soon after. The only salve I can offer your obvious wound is to build a bigger network so you can be the guy with the better connections next time.

Treysta – Awesome job taking advantage to drum up some extra busuiness, heh heh. *golf clap*
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

morgan1109 wrote:So... A price was agreed, and paid, and then resold a few minutes later. Brokkr is the one with the established shop in the area and the higher rep, so I get why he would expect you to be the one to place trust in the other. These sales always require someone to trust the other, and the one with the lowest rep usually has to trust the other. You say you aren’t upset he doubled the sale price in 5 minutes, but yet you made this thread? Those are essentially the facts correct?

I hate to be captain obvious (or make a captain obvious reference), but the only thing Brokkr did wrong in this instance is inform you of the resale (and being a bit boastful about it). The only reason to make a thread about it is if you feel hurt by the fact he profited more than you did from the same property. At the end of the day it was an honest and fair trade. Both sides got exactly what they wanted. One side is just upset the other one used his network to land a bigger sale so soon after. The only salve I can offer your obvious wound is to build a bigger network so you can be the guy with the better connections next time.

Treysta – Awesome job taking advantage to drum up some extra busuiness, heh heh. *golf clap*

Why did Brokkr apologize then?

Jerry Garcia has been more than trustworthy in the dealings I have had with him. Seems the douche here was brokkr.
But hey, he is probably a nice guy too and was just having a bad day.