Lost about 60 tames in Trinsic

Topics related to Second Age
priaprism

Lost about 60 tames in Trinsic

Post by priaprism »

Did anyone else lose a shit load of pets at the stables there? Roughly 20 Mares, both pure and reg, and 40 ish other dragons and WWs.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Lost about 60 tames in Trinsic

Post by morgan1109 »

There were times I knew I was under the 7 day limit and had stuff disappear there. I've taken to refreshing every 5th day and haven't had a problem since.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Which Trinsic stable? There are two, one near the northwest Bank, and the other further to the southeast. Also, what is the stable master's name? But no, I haven't lost any pets before on any stable master :( Sorry for your loss, that sucks.

Ask Anarcho, as apparently he put some code in place to see what exactly happened in each case of pets disappearing from stables.
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

The NW stables with Liane, Aster, and Percival are where I've seen it happen. Both times it was one of the girls who let me down (Liane or Aster). I assumed I messed up, so started writing dates down. Sure enough on day 7 one of them was empty. I never documented which one, I just shorted the refreshes to 5 days. I kept track for a couple weeks and never had a problem again.

I'm pretty sure that is also the one pria is discussing. I've seen her moving her massive beasts in and out of there:)
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

priaprism

Post by priaprism »

morgan1109 wrote:The NW stables with Liane, Aster, and Percival are where I've seen it happen. Both times it was one of the girls who let me down (Liane or Aster). I assumed I messed up, so started writing dates down. Sure enough on day 7 one of them was empty. I never documented which one, I just shorted the refreshes to 5 days. I kept track for a couple weeks and never had a problem again.

I'm pretty sure that is also the one pria is discussing. I've seen her moving her massive beasts in and out of there:)

That's exactly where I lost them, from all 3 there.

Boomland Jenkins
Second Age Staff
Second Age Staff

Post by Boomland Jenkins »

priaprism wrote:
morgan1109 wrote:The NW stables with Liane, Aster, and Percival are where I've seen it happen. Both times it was one of the girls who let me down (Liane or Aster). I assumed I messed up, so started writing dates down. Sure enough on day 7 one of them was empty. I never documented which one, I just shorted the refreshes to 5 days. I kept track for a couple weeks and never had a problem again.

That's exactly where I lost them, from all 3 there.
Do you know how many days it's been? If you haven't already, give Anarcho a PM on the forums. He can at least look into the issue to see what may have caused it.
Eat. Sleep. Ultima.