Red Wall of spam HALP

Topics related to Second Age
WarmApplepie

Red Wall of spam HALP

Post by WarmApplepie »

I'm not sure what im doing wrong sometimes, but for instance tonight casted Ebolt with target closest innocent humanoid, then started purp, equipped hally and then went to throw the pot and got a whole bunch of red spam. I was defiantly in range as i just ran next to them to let it blow up on us both. I then have to retarget with a harm or whatever and im good to go. Im guessing its something im doing with the sequence of equipping hally while last targetting?

Anyone have similar issue? Fix?

Thanks WAP
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Malaikat

Re: Red Wall of spam HALP

Post by Malaikat »

You have to manually target to set a last target. At least this is true for purple pots. You can still use a target nearest <whatever> key, but you can't exec a last target without manual clicking once.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Malaikat wrote:You have to manually target to set a last target. At least this is true for purple pots. You can still use a target nearest <whatever> key, but you can't exec a last target without manual clicking once.
That would make sense from both of my last experiences. Both were targeted via a hotkey. Thanks mala
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

I had this same problem yesterday, it happened twice. But what was weird was that I was already throwing the purples and in the middle of fighting all of a sudden they wouldn't target and even my spells wouldn't last target. I didn't click on anything or do anything differently than normal. I thought it was weird. I may have video I'll have to look this weekend.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I am not exactly sure the cause of this, but I do get it as well. Mala is right about having to re-target. To fix it I quickly hit my set last target hotkey then manually click on my targets bar.

I think the reason that this happens is due to client desync and range of your target. So if you desync and your client is in range, yet according to the server you are out of range, then the razor red spam wall (target is out of range) bug happens.

notoriousbig

Post by notoriousbig »

this has been happening for years just get a hotkey for select new target

Dunder Mifflin Inc

notoriousbig wrote:this has been happening for years just get a hotkey for select new target

Never had it happen until yesterday so not sure about that

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
notoriousbig wrote:this has been happening for years just get a hotkey for select new target

Wrong as per usual. This has happened to me for years.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

notoriousbig

Post by notoriousbig »

you must be new
Last edited by notoriousbig on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Capitalist wrote:

Wrong as per usual. This has happened to me for years.

You're correct. I am wrong that it has never happened to me before. You know more about me than I do!! Just like you know who I am!! You sir, are AMAZING!!!!

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Regardless of your personal experience, this is an old issue.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.