WTB 1175 hue robes/cloth

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Narcissic

WTB 1175 hue robes/cloth

Post by Narcissic »

This is the robe that spawned around Christmas. PM me here or Kyrie on IRC with a price.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

advanced1
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: WTB 1175 hue robes/cloth

Post by advanced1 »

Narcissic wrote:This is the robe that spawned around Christmas. PM me here or Kyrie on IRC with a price.
It was given out for 4th of July 2010 or 11 in hats and then got patched the next day and you couldn't cut them into cloth... Try vega he had a few of them from what I remember
YewFriends wrote: Dont worry versair outside of evil people like Orni and Krypt theres alot of good in the game. Need anything hit me up.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

goodluck

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Is this cloth THAT rare? If so, I regret selling most of my robes even more now.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

advanced1 wrote:
Narcissic wrote:This is the robe that spawned around Christmas. PM me here or Kyrie on IRC with a price.
It was given out for 4th of July 2010 or 11 in hats and then got patched the next day and you couldn't cut them into cloth... Try vega he had a few of them from what I remember
That's 1157 noob, 1175 is black. 1175 robes spawned for a bit off the "Scrooge" mobs last xmas.

Pic for reference, this one is up for 50k.

Please choose a more appropriate signature.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

Ask Vega. He looted like 10 from me when I let him in a house for like 30 seconds. I think I have 5 left?
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

I have 4 yards of this for sale.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

orevamp

Post by orevamp »

wow that 1175 is close to 1899, yea I want a blessed ice white robe too!

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

I have a ton of these robes. You know why? Cranky Xmas was boss. No I won't sell. BB CC. F G's.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

ReptilianLover

Post by ReptilianLover »

There were two colors to the Scrooge robes 1175 and 1109. The 1175 (darker one) was much rarer. I got 3 of the 1175 and 25 of the 1109 whn I did the Cranky Christmas thing...

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The robes on average cut up to around 3 cloth a piece because of damage. 1175 had a bug that I reported the first day to Boomland that on certain spawns there were 1175's dropping every kill. I thought it was normal and scolded him about such easy access to a rare cloth, resulting in an assload of cloth for myself prior to the fix.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Did u quit when you found out it was a mistake? Or was that just over the silver mistake?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

WarmApplepie wrote:Did u quit when you found out it was a mistake? Or was that just over the silver mistake?
On a scale of 9001-9002 how butthurt are you?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

im too sexy for my robes.

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Capitalist wrote:
WarmApplepie wrote:Did u quit when you found out it was a mistake? Or was that just over the silver mistake?
On a scale of 9001-9002 how butthurt are you?
Umadbro?
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg