Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Wychethyl

Re: Death's Vendor Mall at Skara Brae

Post by Wychethyl »

Which vendor was it from Dunder? I've been shopping here for quite some time and have never seen a town runebook on a vendor here.

The back 2 vendors (Undine and Kamal) are run by The Gods' and they stock GM weapons/armor and the occasional magic item - he is a very honest dealer. He advertises in the trade forum regularly and his suits of armor are just about the best deal on the server.

There is only one scribe vendor (Jezebel) and they have been out of stock of most scrolls for at least a month - I've never seen a runebook for sale there either. In fact, they actually had some of the lowest prices for spell scrolls around the server

morgan1109 appears to run the house add-on vendor (Barney), it's always stocked and has never sold runebooks

There's a reagent vendor to the right of the steps (Xylona) it's been out of stock for a bit now, also never sold runebooks

Also outside, to the left of the steps (Oriana) a vendor sells magical items and very cheap gold and silver metal chests. The prices are always fair and they have also never stocked runebooks.

I don't think Dunder bought a town runebook here, there isn't a vendor that stocks them now and I have never seen one for sale here after shopping in this location for quite a while. Either he is mixing up this vendor with another one or he is trolling the trade forum yet again. At least this is a new form of amusement for him. After all, if Dunder just keeps winning auctions or offering buyouts to troll sellers, it can get repetitive and we might think he's just phoning in his shenanigans.

Be careful though, if you make up enough false accusations, you could get accused of libel!

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

I neglected to mention that Oriana is run by death12, if memory serves. He is also fair and honest in his business dealings.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I was able to finally get off work and do a little detective work on Dunder's allegation. I checked all the vendors and no runebooks are for sale on any of the vendors. I talked with a fellow vendor and he doesn't remember any town runebooks being carried. I talked with a couple of regular customers who don't remember any town runebooks being carried. In addition, both of my vendor locations were carpet bombed.

My best conclusion (about 90%) is Dunder is making the allegations purely to falsely defame me.

Here is the post where I and many others lambasted Dunder for backing out of an auction he won, where he swore to carpet bomb people:

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=63018

Here is the post where I am currently bidding on another auction he actually won and backed out of the deal also:

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=63089

Finally, here is the post where I tell people to make sure they get cash up front from this tool before wasting 30K plus boards:

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=63114

Even though he never overtly threatened me like he did others, I’ve been made a target apparently.

The mistake he made seems to be asserting the town runebooks were from the Skara location. He apparently missed the part where I only sell those at the Stop and Shop L shape in Yew. I assumed as much but wanted to keep an open mind until I had the facts. Once I saw both places were carpet bombed, and there were no runebooks at all at the Skara location, I pretty much Knew he was just trying to spread his brand of vitriol.

Dunder if you want a free town runebook, answer my PM. I’ll accept I “might” be wrong. I’d rather give a tool some free stuff, than be apart of anything negative towards this server.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Jay

Post by Jay »

morgan1109 wrote:... he "doesn't remember" any town runebooks being carried. I talked with a couple of "regular customers" who "don't remember"
Attachments
lol.jpg
lol.jpg (39.26 KiB) Viewed 2820 times

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Wychethyl up above is one of the "customers" who contacted "me" to tell me he thinks Dunder's claims are false. I think his corroboration "before" I finalized my review of "other peoples vendors" is more than enough evidence.

A stupid town book is 4K and costs 600 gold to make. Trust me, I'd spend the 5 minutes marking to preserve my name and protect the 100K+ sales I do in a month.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

^
Last edited by Dunder Mifflin Inc on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

You are absolutely right. I could make that on a day with a tamer.

Give me your IRC handle so I can deliver your book.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Bought a town runebook from here and it was empty, won't ever shop here again!
dunder ur full of shit...dont try to give us a bad name...we have NEVER sold town runebooks...EVER....idk why u are trying to bash and discredit our vendors but its childish and def def false and misleading...we are one the most trustowrthy honest ppl in the game...ask anyone who knows or dealt with me...including u!!

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

The Gods wrote:
Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Bought a town runebook from here and it was empty, won't ever shop here again!
dunder ur full of shit...dont try to give us a bad name...we have NEVER sold town runebooks...EVER....idk why u are trying to bash and discredit our vendors but its childish and def def false and misleading...we are one the most trustowrthy honest ppl in the game...ask anyone who knows or dealt with me...including u!!

Ya right! One of your vendors tried to feel me up while I was shopping!

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

GM Wep and GM Armor vendors stocked....undine fell(back left) but i replaced him with Charis, right next to Kamal...hallies only 130gp

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Good price !

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Heh heh, Now someone has a ghost outside shop named "Scam Vendor Beware."

Apparently lying on the boards isn't enough for Dunder, he needs to take his lies in game?
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

I have bought from this shop several times...good prices and items always as described. Dunderfuck is, as usual, a lying piece of shit!
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
The Gods wrote:

Ya right! One of your vendors tried to feel me up while I was shopping!
Ur a child man...shouldnt even say man...carpet bombing our vendor customers now and putting a ghost outside named Scam Vendor Beware, ur absolutely pathetic...im actually embarrassed for you :oops:
also the only time i dealt with u, u took forever to get the items off vendor then tried to tell me the price was higher than agreed when i told u in the pm 2 times that i bundled both hallies u bought...so u it took u even longer to figure out...oo ya! i did buy 2 weps and that is the correct price for both!! :shock:
p.s. no one is gonna even deal with ur nub ass after doing b/o's and not paying and trolling trading threads and vendors...absolutely pathetic, even at trollng

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

To be honest and I mean as little offense as possible but Dunder... you won't be getting any business from me or my guild for the amount of lies I have seen.

The items at this shop and other places are legitimate, considering that fact I have no choice but to write you off as a possible buyer/seller person to do business with.

I deal with mature responsible players.

This vendor will be supported more so by <EX due to your using a ghost to name this a scam vendor.

Below the belt has been your response to most things so I expect the same I am sure.

Good vendor right here, never been scammed

+1