RELISTING: Indestructible +25 Hally of Power

Buying/Selling Magic Armor/Weapons/Items

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Wychethyl

Re: Indestructible +25 Hally of Power

Post by Wychethyl »

Why are you so hostile? It is considered bad form to make lowball offers below the starting bid and you only offered 1/3 the asking price. As I noted earlier, I had a halberd with slightly inferior stats sell for 120k recently. It's rather perplexing that anyone would think such a weapon would go for only 43800, economic semantics notwithstanding.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Wychethyl wrote:Why are you so hostile? It is considered bad form to make lowball offers below the starting bid and you only offered 1/3 the asking price. As I noted earlier, I had a halberd with slightly inferior stats sell for 120k recently. It's rather perplexing that anyone would think such a weapon would go for only 43800, economic semantics notwithstanding.

Why are you two butting into my business? If you want to bid on it then bid on it, if you don't, then shut up and mind your own business and let me offer what I'm willing to pay for it.

PorkTornado

Post by PorkTornado »

Wychethyl wrote:Why are you so hostile? It is considered bad form to make lowball offers below the starting bid and you only offered 1/3 the asking price. As I noted earlier, I had a halberd with slightly inferior stats sell for 120k recently. It's rather perplexing that anyone would think such a weapon would go for only 43800, economic semantics notwithstanding.
No one ever said he was the sharpest tool in the shed. But I'm sure we can all agree he is some sort of tool.

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

Or just a troll confusing the Trading Post forum with the Trash Talk forum

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:
PorkTornado wrote:"Market Value" must be what's being taught in economics class this week. Maybe one needs to pay more attention??

If you think something is worth X and NOBODY will buy it at X price then the 'value' of that item is not X, moron.
Sir, you, yourself recently bid on a +25 power hally (no durability mod mentioned) twice in this thread:

Just for the hally of it
Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:2.5 145k
This was your second bid, if you look through the posts, having bid 130k prior to this.

So, in light of this, I have to assume that your bid of "small deed" was meant to be a joke. Your argument that "nobody will buy it at that price" is negated by the fact that you (and others bidding in that thread) had previously offered someone else that same price (or higher) about 2 months ago.

Again, serious bids only, please.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Markets change everyday. These are commodities and commodities are fickle. Supply and demand my friend. Now you have supply and there is no demand becuase all of the Halberds you mentioned were purchased and now nobody needs yours. Hence the lower price.

Again, I encourage all the haters in this thread to google 'market value' they may learn a thing or two.

Anyways, I'll bid 60k since you all wanna cry about it.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Markets change everyday. These are commodities and commodities are fickle. Supply and demand my friend. Now you have supply and there is no demand becuase all of the Halberds you mentioned were purchased and now nobody needs yours. Hence the lower price.

Again, I encourage all the haters in this thread to google 'market value' they may learn a thing or two.

lol so dumb
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Capitalist wrote: lol, I'm so dumb

Fixed

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dunning Kruger Inc wrote:
Capitalist wrote: lol so dumb

I'm Googling my name change.
QFT
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:Markets change everyday. These are commodities and commodities are fickle. Supply and demand my friend. Now you have supply and there is no demand becuase all of the Halberds you mentioned were purchased and now nobody needs yours. Hence the lower price.

While I agree that prices constantly change, what you're suggesting is ludicrous. Prices rarely change that drastically in such a short amount of time. The market has determined the cost of this item to be in the range of my SB. There may be no buyers presently, but that doesn't mean the value has dropped to 1/3. Fortunately, I don't find myself in the position of needing to sell THAT badly. I've just had this sitting around for a while and thought I'd throw it out there.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: RELISTING: Indestructible +25 Hally of Power

Post by AshBorn »

SB

Capitalist

Re: RELISTING: Indestructible +25 Hally of Power

Post by Capitalist »