Frenzied ostards

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Frenzied ostards

Post by morgan1109 »

I'm debating setting up a taming business specifically to provide frenzied Ostards to the community. There seems to be a supply gap in the world. I wanted to gauge demand before I built up an inventory of 30 of them:)

to simplify things I would charge 4K for just about all frenzies. The only exceptions would be the deepest shadow and deepest red which would be 8K.

The initial plan was to sell in game at Brit bank but you enticers keep stealing my inventory, heh heh. The boards look like the best avenue to operate the business. If there is enough interest I will formalize the business and work out the details.

Thanks,
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Djimon - Smith/Tinker/Carpenter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Drunk'n Disorder
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Frenzied ostards

Post by Drunk'n Disorder »

I've got plently of ostards for sale, as does Aeris. The only gap in the market is Knowledge. PM me Nordic IceMonkey in IRC.
PM on Discord - Nordic-IceMonkey

Narcissic

Post by Narcissic »

Yeah, I also sell ostards, although not quite as cheap as 4k. Look for Kyrie on IRC or Alice in game.
Derrick wrote: It is not our policy to comment on account actions which are taken against players.

An exception should be made in order to counter dishonesty.
Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

Drunk'n Disorder wrote:I've got plently of ostards for sale, as does Aeris. The only gap in the market is Knowledge. PM me Nordic IceMonkey in IRC.
I actually encouraged him to set this business up, and told him how sick I am of selling ostards (as I thought you were too, re: our "sellin frenzieds, 30k per" joke in irc). I told him the PVP world NEEDS a trusted and consistent frenzied supplier and I've simply been done with this for months so he should pop in and take over. morgan1109, PLEASE if it seems like a good avenue for you to profit, take on this opportunity and keep the field pvp wheels turning! :)
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

I 100% agree with Aeris. My days aren't long enough to cover all the fields anymore. I'll be there as back up to you Morgan, then Nordic/aeris. I simply just snag em during pvp now or the occasional entice.
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

Aeris
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Aeris »

I will definitely still try to sell frenz when people ask, but the demand is too high for me to keep up with everyone in the community, so I tend to sell to the same 3-4 players. This seems to fit well with my "run t2a once a week to get enough frenz for the week" effort, lol.

A big help is if players buy 5 or 6 at a time, get them friended to their intended riders (main toons), and also to an alt that can log it out. Then when you die and need a frenz, you can just log in on your alt and hop off and bam you got a fresh frenz ready to go. This helps tamers too, as selling frenz one at a time is a nuisance :P
Taboo wrote:News flash, you are weak as fuck and can do nothing to detour me.

You have a cat dancing around mixing a record on your signature. Shut the fuck up farnk.

/next

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I'll keep adding to my stable. Once I get a big batch ready to go i'll open up shop then. I don't want to have to turn people away:)

I'd like to have at least a couple deep reds and deep shadows on hand, but they don't seem to be popping up frequently. I've got a deep red on back order for a week, heh heh. I won't be booking future sales anymore. To much chance of disappointment.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

aron656player

Post by aron656player »

do have any short hair mares pay 10k each at wbb right now stand there. if see this

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I don' do mares. Aeris (he responded earlier in the post if you want to PM him) and a couple of the longstanding Tamers have the market pretty much covered, heh heh. I don't want to get in their way and decided to fill a specific nitch in the market. Ostards seem to have more demand than supply.

It's less money per tame, but they move fast enough I usually don't have to worry about refreshing. I tend to prefer the steady volume over the big ticket items. I've never been cash focused anyway. It's more about making sure everyone who wants one gets one.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

aron656player

Post by aron656player »

take any blue one Ostards and how much

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

4K each, and I should have a couple. I won't be able to fulfill the order until Friday. I've got a baby sitter lined up tonight, and a wife that wants some sexy time. That trumps UO, heh heh.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Train these mounts up and you can get 20k per for them from Abyz and I'm sure a few other pvpers

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

I'm fairly new (6 months). I didn't think you could train mounts or have stats on mounts until OU:R. clearly I am wrong. If you could enlighten me on how I got about training them, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

They can gain skill and dex from fighting. If you have them constantly fighting something for about 2 days they will be good.

morgan1109
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by morgan1109 »

Do they need to able to physically attack? Can I box them off so they can't damage each other and provoke? Otherwise I have to work on Vet:)
Thanks,

Eomin - Armsman
Varak - Treasure Hunter
Lorne - Scribe
Herm - Assassin