HI I'm EscoBart

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

E S C 0

HI I'm EscoBart

Post by E S C 0 »

Okay so I started playing Uosa when I was 11, my dad introduced it to me. He soon quit and taught me and my brother how to play. After making a dexxer I soon got ahold of the game and made a tank mage (EscoBart) I was young, I talked a lot of shit, I was a shithead, trash mouthed kid. I started to get a bad rep from everyone. Now it's a game I was trying to have fun at that point, so I started scamming people, which soon gave me a horrible rep with all players. I guess im making this thread for EVERYONE AND ANYONE to leave a comment or story for me to tell me what I did to make you hate me or dislike me. Honestly if you get to know me, im not a shithead, I might act like a hardass (im not) Most of these people are grown ass mean that would shred me to pieces. Maybe I can fix the problem and start to turn my rep around. Maybe not. Just let me know

Thanks, Esco.
[00:27] <Soma> vega lives in his moms basement

[22:32] <Vega> then a couple niggers jumped me and destroyed my bike

[16:44] <Vega> I'd Trayvon Jr you so quick.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: HI I'm EscoBart

Post by AshBorn »

Is this sincere?

If it is, awesome man good for you. Youre rep fresh with me!:)

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I demand 10 silver in compensation for past trespasses. Thank you in advance.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Shampoo

Post by Shampoo »

inkognito wrote:I demand 10 silver in compensation for past trespasses. Thank you in advance.
7 silver would be good enough for me to start a clean slate.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I want a cleansing.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Jay

Post by Jay »

you haven't scammed enough to make an apology thread. come back when you've reached scammer puberty "noob"

E S C 0

Post by E S C 0 »

again this thread was not an apology for what I did. just saying if someone wants to tell me what I did let me know and we can fix it.
[00:27] <Soma> vega lives in his moms basement

[22:32] <Vega> then a couple niggers jumped me and destroyed my bike

[16:44] <Vega> I'd Trayvon Jr you so quick.

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

The best possible advice I can give you is to focus your efforts on, simply, making successful trades. Despite you claiming this isn't an apology thread, it serves the same purpose as one. That being said, apologies are a good first step for someone in your situation, but they don't mean much in the long run. You can find countless examples of this in the real world. How much does an apology from the guy running a failed bank really mean to you?

Instead of worrying about the past, look to the future. If you start to deal with people and treat them with respect, they'll remember you. It's hard work building a positive trade reputation, especially when you begin your journey with a negative one, but it's entirely doable; even in a small community like ours.

Look at any of the major merchants here on UOSA and you'll find that they share one thing in common--they've all completed countless successful trades. People like Ashborn, Vega, and myself may have wildly varied reputations outside of a market setting, but because of our sales history, most people trust us to do the right thing when it comes to trading.

It's all about the long term, and I'm glad you've realized that.
^

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

Capitalist wrote:I want a cleansing.
backup to a firetruck

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

vintirex wrote:
Capitalist wrote:I want a cleansing.
backup to a firetruck
Is that what your wife calls your genitalia? Because contrary to popular belief, I'm not into that little guy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

I like this thread!

Esco, I think most of us here have probably been in your shoes at one time or another. I was in my early 20's when I started on UOSA, and I did pretty much the same things an 11 year old would do... Scam vendors, super trash talk, get emotionally involved. It took me a while to fully realize that this shard is great, and that I shouldn't "shit where I eat".

I began to feel like UOSA was my home, and thought I should start treating it better. My negative actions evolved into positive, I started to see the benefit of being a healthy member of the community opposed to a sickly one. I have to say, it is much better working to improve and bring up the community around you than it is to be a scumbag that repels people.

Live with integrity Esco, become a hero to your home land!

Ali

Post by Ali »

We all make mistakes when we are young.

My first character on OSI was named Voodoo Daddy.
Boomland Jenkins wrote:
The Internet giveth and the Internet taketh away.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

E S C 0 wrote:Okay so I started playing Uosa when I was 11, my dad introduced it to me. He soon quit and taught me and my brother how to play. After making a dexxer I soon got ahold of the game and made a tank mage (EscoBart) I was young, I talked a lot of shit, I was a shithead, trash mouthed kid. I started to get a bad rep from everyone. Now it's a game I was trying to have fun at that point, so I started scamming people, which soon gave me a horrible rep with all players. I guess im making this thread for EVERYONE AND ANYONE to leave a comment or story for me to tell me what I did to make you hate me or dislike me. Honestly if you get to know me, im not a shithead, I might act like a hardass (im not) Most of these people are grown ass mean that would shred me to pieces. Maybe I can fix the problem and start to turn my rep around. Maybe not. Just let me know

Thanks, Esco.
Do not worry my child, I forgive you.
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Millerisfuntoplay

Post by Millerisfuntoplay »

E S C 0 wrote:Okay so I started playing Uosa when I was 11, my dad introduced it to me. He soon quit and taught me and my brother how to play. After making a dexxer I soon got ahold of the game and made a tank mage (EscoBart) I was young, I talked a lot of shit, I was a shithead, trash mouthed kid. I started to get a bad rep from everyone. Now it's a game I was trying to have fun at that point, so I started scamming people, which soon gave me a horrible rep with all players. I guess im making this thread for EVERYONE AND ANYONE to leave a comment or story for me to tell me what I did to make you hate me or dislike me. Honestly if you get to know me, im not a shithead, I might act like a hardass (im not) Most of these people are grown ass mean that would shred me to pieces. Maybe I can fix the problem and start to turn my rep around. Maybe not. Just let me know

Thanks, Esco.
I believe you were scammed out of 2 grandfathered masks no? You can't be a scammer if you are the scammed!

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Summoning the Ghost of Lelouche!